- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor gallery landing / Access to home office
- Lounge with feature fireplace and double glazed French doors to timber decked patio
- Living room with dual aspect windows / Separate dining room with semi-solid wood floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of beech "Shaker" style high and low level units / Oil-fired "Aga" with feature "Inglenook" recess
- Utility room with access to ground floor W/C
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Two with ensuite shower rooms
- Bathroom with luxury white "Villeroy & Boch" suite to include double ended bath and separate shower cubicle with "Jacuzzi" massage shower pod
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Underfloor heating to ground and first floors / "Beam" central vacuum system
- Tarmac tree lined avenue to main residence and double garage with adjoining games room / Access to agricultural yard area / Extensive range of outbuildings / Circa 64 acres of excellent arable land wi
- Available in one or more lots
Additional InformationThis is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase what is arguably one of the best presented farms in Co. Antrim located on the Oldstone Road, close to Belfast International Airport and within easy access of Antrim, Templepatrick and Nutts Corner. Occupying a generous elevated site with stunning views over surrounding countryside the property is accessed via a private tarmac, tree lined avenue and separates close to the property to accommodate access to the large yard area to the rear. Available in one or more lots totaling 66 acres the property boasts a total of 64 acres of well fenced, prime arable land plus the yard area and range of outbuildings that may be suitable for a multitude of uses (subject to necessary approval).
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood six panel entrance door with double glazed sidelights and half moon over.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Full height atrium with decorative corniced ceiling and centre rose. Twin wall light points. Chinese slate floor. Staircase to first floor gallery landing with feature newel post, moulded handrail and decorative wrought iron ballustrading.
- OFFICE 3.28m x 1.45m (10'9 x 4'9)
- Full range of high level storage cupboards and open shelving. Generous "L" shaped work station suitable for two or more people. Surface level plug sockets. Fully tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 5.49m x 5.05m (18'0 x 16'7)
- Gable side bay with PVC double glazed French doors to timber decked patio and BBQ area. Open fire with feature marble surround and hearth. Decorative corniced ceiling and centre rose. Twin wall light points. Double doors to entrance hall.
- FAMILY ROOM 4.70m x 3.40m (15'5 x 11'2)
- (max) Decorative corniced ceiling and centre rose. Wood strip flooring. Dual aspect windows.
- DINING ROOM 3.76m x 3.15m (12'4 x 10'4)
- Decorative corniced ceiling, centre rose and ceiling frieze. Wood strip flooring. Dividing wall may be suitable to provide double width access to kitchen if required (subject to necessary approvals)
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.97m x 4.42m (19'7 x 14'6)
- Excellent range of beech "Shaker" style high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces and inlaid sink unit. Brick built centre island unit with feature wine storage and wicker baskets. Brick and stone built "Inglenook" style recess with oil fired "Aga" and integrated gas hob. Integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer and undercounter freezer. Chinese slate flooring. Dual aspect windows. Door to large timber decked patio and BBQ area.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.20m x 2.54m (10'6 x 8'4)
- Range of units and storage cupboards. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Chinese slate floor. Part double glazed door to rear. Access to;
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white concealed flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with feature mixer taps and storage below. Fully tiled floor. PVC panelled walls.
- FIRST FLOOR GALLERY LANDING
- Walk-in hot press with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Access to floored attic.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.42m x 3.53m (14'6 x 11'7)
- Built-in wardrobe with sliding part mirrored doors. Corniced ceiling and centre rose. .
- Modern white suite comprising fully tiled shower enclosure with pivot and slide doors and thermostatic shower unit. Low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. Fully tiled walls and floor. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 3.73m x 3.66m (12'3 x 12'0)
- Built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Dual aspect windows.
- PVC panelled shower enclosure with glazed sliding door and thermostatic shower unit. Low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with feature mixer taps and storage below. PVC panelled walls and tiled effect floor.
- BEDROOM 3 3.73m x 2.92m (12'3 x 9'7)
- BEDROOM 4 3.20m x 2.31m (10'6 x 7'7)
- "Villeroy and Boch" suite comprising double ended, tiled panel bath with off-set mixer taps and hand shower. Shower enclosure with shower pod comprising body jets and sliding cubicle door. Low flush W/C, bidet and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Twin wall light points. Fully tiled walls and floor. Feature polished chrome heated towel rail.
- Tarmac drive with tree, grass and hedge lined avenue towards main residence. Access to front field. Feature stone built pillars with choice of access to main property or agricultural yard area.
Beautifully landscaped gardens to front side and rear with kerbed edging, mature trees and mixed hedges. Superb views over surrounding countryside. Brick drive with parking for up to eight cars and access to;
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE 6.53m x 5.94m (21'5 x 19'6)
- Double roller shutter doors. Power and light. Access to;
- ADJOINING GAMES ROOM 7.80m x 5.92m (25'7 x 19'5)
- Low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Oven and hob. Low flush W/C. The detached double garage and adjoining games room are cavity block built and may be suitable to conversion to a "granny annex" subject to necessary approvals.
- PLAYROOM/DEN ABOVE 7.72m x 3.53m (25'4 x 11'7)
- External staircase.
- AGRICULTURAL YARD AREA
- Stoned yard with range of agricultural outbuildings to include double sided and slatted beef house 72'2 x 44', open silage clamp and large, modern machinery shed 96'4 x 38'5 with integrated secure storage 15'5 x 8'7 for pesticides and medicine. Large overhang 38'5 x 19'2 for external covered storage of harvester.
Surrounding lands extending to 64 acres in six well fenced, prime, arable fields in superb condition and benefiting from considerable road frontage onto the Oldstone Road and stunning views over surrounding countryside.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »