- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Entrance porch with fully tiled floor
- Open plan living and dining room with bay window and feature fireplace
- Utility room with access to ground floor W/C
- Recently fitted white kitchen units with contrasting "butchers block" effect work surfaces / Sliding patio door to;
- Sunroom with mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and external door
- Ground floor master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Four further bedrooms to the first floor (two with built-in wardrobes)
- First floor shower room with modern white suite
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits / Security alarm
- Large, mature site with well maintained gardens to the rear in neat lawn / Large store 21'5 x 10'6 with roller shutter door
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious, five bedroom semi-detached house occupying a large, mature site on the outskirts of Antrim town, close to Antrim Area Hospital and M2 motorway for easy commuting to Belfast, Ballymena and the West. Recently upgraded with a new, modern white kitchen and providing superb, well appointed and very flexible accommodation to include a ground floor bedroom with ensuite bath facility, this superb home is likely to appeal to a very wide range of potential purchasers. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Brick archway to:-
Covered open entrance with tiled floor and PVC strip ceiling. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door to:-
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING AND INFORMAL DINING 5.89m x 3.10m (19'4 x 10'2" )
- (Into bay) Open fire with back boiler. Feature cast iron and part polished decorative surround with polished granite hearth. Twin wall light points. Fully tiled floor. TV point. 2No. double radiators. Staircase to first floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 1.52m x 1.37m (5'0" x 4'6")
- Plumbed for washing machine and ducted for dryer. Double doors to larder storage unit. Fully tiled floor.
- GROUND FLOOR W.C
- Modern white low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor and walls. Wood strip ceiling. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN 3.53m x 2.97m (11'7" x 9'9")
- Fully range of white high and low level units with short chrome handles and opaque glazed corner displays. Contrasting wood block effect work surfaces with one and half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Space for cooker with granite effect splash back. Stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher. Fully tiled walls with decorative insets. Fully tiled floor. Painted wood strip ceiling with low voltage down lights. Double radiator. Double glazed sliding patio doors to:-
- SUN ROOM 4.47m x 3.45m (14'8" x 11'4")
- (max) Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door to rear.
- BEDROOM 1 3.68m x 3.51m (12'1" x 11'6")
- Solid wood floor. Twin wall light points. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM 2.54m x 2.03m (8'4" x 6'8")
- Modern white suite comprising large walk-in low threshold shower cubicle with glazed screen and "Mira Sport" electric shower unit. Low flush W/C and feature moulded wash hand basin with storgae below. Fully tiled walls with feature splash backs. Fully tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Painted wood strip ceiling. Storage cupboards. Access to understair hot press with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- 3/4 LANDING
- BEDROOM 2 3.12m x 2.77m (10'3" x 9'1")
- Plus double doors to built-in wardrobe. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.82m x 2.72m (9'3" x 8'11")
- Wood strip flooring. Single radiator.
- FULL LANDING
- BEDROOM 4 4.11m x 2.92m (13'6" x 9'7")
- Wood laminate flooring. Access to loft. Double doors to built-in wardrobe. Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 5 3.68m x 3.02m (12'1" x 9'11")
- Wood laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM 2.46m x 2.16m (8'1" x 7'1")
- Modern white 'Victorian' style suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled corner shower cubicle with "Mira Sport" electric shower unit and pivot glazed door. Fully tiled walls and floor. Double glazed "Velux" roof light. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail and single radiator.
- Double entrance pillars with decorative wrought iron gates to substantial tarmac parking for 2 cars. Kerbed edging and stoned display area. Ranch style fencing. Paved pathway providing pedestrian or motorcycle access to rear.
Paved patio area and mature gardens laid in lawn, well stocked borders and mature trees. Flower display area. Outside light and tap. PVC tank. Well defined boundary with timber fencing and mature hedging and trees. Mature 'Monkey Puzzle' tree.
Block built oil-fired boiler house.
Attached Store 4'9" X 4'9"
- LARGE STORE 6.53m x 3.20m (21'5" x 10'6")
- (Former Garage) Double radiator. Power and light. Roller shutter door. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed window and service door to side.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the appliances or services have been tested at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »