- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively Spacious Extended End Terrace Home In Excellent Order
- Good sized Lounge with Bay Window
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Built In Appliances to Include a Neff Double Oven
- Open Plan to Dining Room/Snug
- Utility Room With Low Level Units
- 3 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with 4 Piece Suite
- Gas Heating And Double Glazed Windows
- Secure Off Street Parking
- Delightful Corner Site With Front Garden In Lawns And Rear Patio And Composite Deck
- Within Walking Distance Of A Range Of Amenities In Lisburn
- Viewing Highly Recommended To Fully Appreciate
Additional InformationThis recently renovated and deceptively spacious extended end terrace home offers excellent value for money. The location is ideal for a quality lifestyle and has the benefit of the many local amenities Lisburn has to offer. The property is in great condition, the current owner has updated the house both inside and out, it is beautifully decorated ensuring you need nothing more than your belongings to get started.
- uPVC double panelled door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- 5.21m x 3.35m (17' 1" x 10' 12")
Laminate flooring. Half glass double doors to . . .
- DINING KITCHEN:
- 5.25m x 3.06m (17' 3" x 10' 0")
(at widest points). Range of high and low level units, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, four ring ceramic hob, Neff double oven, plumbed for dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor. Archway to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.04m x 2.82m (13' 3" x 9' 3")
Patio doors to rear.
- REAR HALL:
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.16m x 2.05m (13' 8" x 6' 9")
Laminate flooring, low level units, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC rear door.
- Access to floored roofspace via Slingsby ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.37m x 3.42m (17' 7" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.37m x 2.67m (11' 1" x 8' 9")
Built-in robe, laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.12m x 2.1m (10' 3" x 6' 11")
Laminate flooring, gas boiler.
- 4.89m x 2.17m (16' 1" x 7' 1")
Jet powered bath with mixer tap, part tiled walls, tiled floor, circular bowl wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle with drencher shower and drying area, chrome heated radiator, spotlights.
- Beautiful outside space. Gardens to front in lawn and rockery areas, rear composite decking with lights, electric for water feature if required, paved area, driveway.
Heading out of Lisburn on Hillhall Road, turn left into Meeting House Lane just before going over the motorway bridge.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »