- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Impressive Semi-Detached
- Spacious Living Room with Bay Window
- Modern Kitchen/Dining; laminate flooring
- Two Good Bedrooms; master with built in storage
- Bathroom in white suite with shower over bath
- Oil Heating/ Part Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking
- Front & Rear Garden
Additional InformationNorthern Property are delighted to be appointed as the sales agents for this outstanding Semi-Detached Property located in the popular Lagmore development just of the Stewartstown Road on the outskirts of West Belfast. This area is popular due to its many local amenities including shops, schools and public transportation including the new Belfast Glider System. This area is also in close proximity to Lisburn City Centre and can be accessed by local bus.
The property itself, well presented throughout comprises, a spacious living room, open plan kitchen/casual dining, two double bedrooms and a bathroom in white suite. Further benefits include oil heating, part double glazing, driveway parking and a large enclosed rear garden.
Due to the COVID 19 situation we have had to change how we operate and the procedures in place across our business.
The well being of our clients, staff and their families- together with continuity of service to our clients is of paramount importance and as such until further government guidance, viewings and valuations are only available virtually.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.167m x 4.078m (13' 8" x 13' 5")
Laminate flooring, bay window, access to upstairs with carpet, 1 x single radiator, 1 x double radiator
- 4.082m x 3.9m (13' 5" x 12' 10")
Modern fitted units, part tiled walls, laminate flooring, rear access
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.21m x 3.321m (10' 6" x 10' 11")
Laminate flooring, double radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.307m x 2.784m (7' 7" x 9' 2")
Laminate flooring, single radiator, built in storage
- 1.935m x 1.605m (6' 4" x 5' 3")
White suite, electric shower over bath, vinyl flooring, single radiator
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
First on the right when you turn into Lagmore from the Stewartstown Road
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »