- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Semi Detached Property in the Heart of Gilnahirk
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms on the First Floor
- Lounge with Brick Feature Fireplace and Wood Laminate Flooring
- Generous Kitchen Dinner with Range of Modern Units
- Spacious Shower Room with Fully Tiled Walls
- Gas Fired Central Heating and Part Pvc Double Glazed Windows
- Large Enclosed Rear Yard and Shed
- Convenient To a Vast Range of Amenities Including Schools
A deceptively spacious semi detached property in the much sought after Gilnahirk area with good size lounge including brick feature fireplace, generous kitchen dinner with modern range of units, two well proportioned bedrooms and shower room with walk in shower cubicle and fully tiled walls. Also includes gas fired central heating and partly PVC double glazed windows. Located nearly opposite the entrance to a large secondary school and with more schools within walking distance including shops, bus routes and cafe's. This property offers convenient accommodation at great value, ideal for a variety of buyers wanting to add value to what is an older home in a great area! View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Lounge 15'8 x 8' (4.78m x 2.44m)
- Excellent range of high and level units, granite effect work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, housing for cooker, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, housing for fridge, partly tiled walls, wood laminate flooring, cupboard under stairs.
- Rear Entrance Porch
- Wood laminate floor, double built in linen cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising, walk-in cubicle with electric shower and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush w.c,, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 15'5 x 9'2 (4.70m x 2.79m)
- Bedroom 2 15'6 x 7'8 (4.72m x 2.34m)
- Enclosed rear yard.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
35th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »