- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Sitting Room, Family Room, Kitchen
- 4 Bedrooms, Shower Room, Bathroom
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Garden to front
- Enclosed garden to rear
This spacious family home is located within easy access of Main Street and the various amenities of Newcastle. While being well placed for commuting North the house enjoys privacy and seclusion to the rear in a mature setting in this ever popular residential area.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- Part tiled, part polished wood floor, double radiator. uPVC entrance door and side lights.
- Sitting Room: 10' 11'' x 16' 10'' (3.33m x 5.14m) (both max)
- Fireplace with mahogany surround and over mantle. Tiled inset and tiled hearth. Polished wood floor, television point. Facility for wall lights, double radiator.
- Family Room: 13' 11'' x 10' 5'' (4.24m x 3.17m)
- Polished wood floor, sliding patio door. Telephone point, double and single radiator.
- Kitchen: 8' 5'' x 12' 10'' (2.56m x 3.91m) (both max)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate doors and work surfaces, stainless steel sink. Integrated ceramic hob and extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Double radiator.
- Shower Room:
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal WHB. Large shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Ceramic tiled floor, full wall tiling, single radiator.
- First Floor
- Bedroom (1): 11' 6'' x 10' 4'' (3.51m x 3.16m)
- Built-in wardrobe, telephone point, single radiator.
- Bedroom (2): 11' 0'' x 13' 0'' (3.35m x 3.95m)
- Built-in wardrobe, single radiator.
- Bedroom (3): 6' 9'' x 10' 4'' (2.07m x 3.16m)
- Single radiator.
- Bedroom (4): 6' 10'' x 10' 4'' (2.08m x 3.16m)
- Single radiator.
- Coloured suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal WHB. Panel bath with Redring electric shower over. Part wall tiling, cork tiled floor, single radiator.
- To front - Garden, tarmac driveway/parking. To rear - Enclosed garden with sun terrace.
- Oil fired boiler.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
52nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »