- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
A well maintained, three bedroom dwelling situated in this central Waterside location offering convenience to nearby amenities and just a short stroll from the City Centre. This home provides easily managed living accommodation and is sure to appeal to the first time buyer or those seeking an investment opportunity. Contact Agent for further details and viewing
Three bedroom accommodation
Oil fired heating
Well maintained throughout
Central Waterside location
Concrete yard to rear
Elevated low maintenance garden to front
Capital Rateable Value: £67,500
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: E46
- Entrance Hall:-
- with laminate flooring; consumer units.
- Inner Hall:-
- with laminate flooring; coving to ceiling; smoke detector.
- 22’2” x 10’6” (6.75 x 3.20 m) : fireplace with tiled steel inset with polished granite hearth and carved wooden overmantle; wall lighting; laminate flooring; television and power points; coving to ceiling; understairs storage and cloaks.
- 13’10” x 8’6” (4.21 x 2.59 m) : eye and low level cupboards with integrated ‘Candy’
automatic dishwasher; ‘Hotpoint’ gas cooker with grill and underoven; extractor hood with cooking lights; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with centre bowl and mixer tap; tiling over worktop and splashback over cooker; tiled floor; cornicing to ceiling; plumbed towel rail.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 12’7” x 8’6” (overall) (3.83 x 2.59 m) : wooden floor; coving to ceiling; power points.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 10’4” x 8’4” (overall) (3.15 x 2.54 m) : built-in double wardrobe and storage cupboard; power points; carpeted.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 14’1” x 9’4” (4.29 x 2.84 m) : laminate flooring; power points.
- 7’8” x 5’5” (2.33 x 1.65 m) : pedestal wash-hand basin; close coupled w.c.; bath with ‘Mira’ electric shower unit over and screen door; wall mounted mirror; shaver point; tiled floor.
- plumbed for w.c and shower; plumbed for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer; eye level cupboards with worktop; tiled floor; low flush toilet; pedestal wash-hand basin; fully tiled shower cubicle.
- Elevated low maintenance wall garden with box hedging; under soffit lighting. Concrete yard to rear with access to mews lane; outside tap and gas point.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »