- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Mid town house.
- Four bedrooms.
- One recetpion room.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Duel central heating.
- Downstairs wet room.
- Extensive rear garden.
An unique opportunity to acquire a substantial extended mid townhouse within this highly regarded popular location. Benefitting from close proximity to both the Andersonstown Road and Glen Road this home enjoys four good bedrooms / one generous reception room or alternatively three bedrooms and two reception rooms. Developed, floored and sheeted roofspace and an extended fully fitted kitchen / dining. Double glazed in Upvc frames. Dual oil fired and solid fuel heating system. White shower suite / separate w.c. Extended downstairs wet room. Extensive, private rear gardens. Good Presentation. Well worth viewing. EPC E48
- GROUND FLOOR
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor, cloaks understairs.
- LOUNGE 19'2 x 10'6 (5.84m x 3.20m)
- Feature mahogany fireplace with marble inset and marble hearth, wooden effect strip floor. Wired for sound and visual system.
- EXTENDED FAMILY ROOM / BEDROOM 4 14'3 x 9'2 (4.34m x 2.79m)
- Upvc double glazed doors.
- EXTENDED WET ROOM
- Fully tiled shower facility, power shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN 12'5 x 12'3 (3.78m x 3.73m)
- Range of high and low level units, black granite work tops, single drainer sink unit, ceramic tiled floor, Neff 5 ring gas hob, Neff double oven, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for fridge freezer, downlighters, overhead extractor hood, Upvc double glazed double doors.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Separate w.c.
- BEDROOM 1 12'3 x 12'0 (3.73m x 3.66m)
- Double built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 2 12'4 x 7'6 (3.76m x 2.29m)
- BEDROOM 3 12'1 x 6'10 (3.68m x 2.08m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, electric shower unit, wash hand basin, pvc wall and ceiling, ceramic tiled floor, hotpress.
- Floored, sheeted, twin velux windows, light and power.
- Carparking to front, feature railing and double gates while extensive, private and landscaped to rear with planting, fencing and paviours.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »