How much will it cost?
Contact Lifestyle Mortgage Solutions For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Lifestyle Mortgage Solutions. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented Mid Terrace Property
- Fitted Kitchen with Ample Dining Area
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms to the First Floor
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Front Garden and Enclosed Rear Garden with Southerly Aspect and Mature Backdrop
- Close to Holywood Town Centre and to Local Shops and Schools
- Convenient to Bus and Rail Networks Both to Belfast and Bangor
- Close at Hand are George Best City Airport, 24 Hour Tesco, Holywood Exchange, Redburn Country Park, Holywood Golf Club and the North Down Coastline
Additional InformationThis is a spacious mid terrace property benefitting from driveway parking with southerly aspect to the rear and mature private outlook. Internally the accommodation is both bright and spacious with four first floor bedrooms, a lounge and a kitchen with dining area.
This location is convenient to bus and rail networks to Belfast and Bangor. Also close at hand is a variety of schools, Redburn Country Park and Holywood Golf Club.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH
- Oak uPVC double glazed front door with leaded inset, double glazed side light.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Spacious reception hall, exposed wooden flooring, cloaks cupboard under stairs.
- 3.86m x 3.43m (12' 8" x 11' 3")
Oak laminate wooden flooring. Cornice ceiling.
- 3.89m x 2.97m (12' 9" x 9' 9")
Range of built-in high and low level units. Laminate granite effect work surface. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Piped for gas cooker. Part tiled walls. Built-in breakfast bar. Oak uPVC double glazed access door to rear. Hotpress with copper cylinder and additional storage cupboards above.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, panelled bath, glass shower screen, electric shower unit, fully tiled walls.
- Access hatch to insulated roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 2.84m (12' 8" x 9' 4")
Maple laminate wooden flooring. Built-in cupboard and range of modern built-in beech wardrobes. Mature outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.29m x 3.78m (10' 10" x 12' 5")
Oak laminate wooden flooring. Wardrobe and cupboard alcove. Mature outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.28m x 2.01m (10' 9" x 6' 7")
Laminate wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.3m x 1.88m (10' 10" x 6' 2")
Laminate wooden flooring. Outlook to front.
- Enclosed rear garden, easily maintained, paved patio areas, raised flowerbeds, mature trees, open aspect to rear. Garden shed with gas fired boiler, light and power. Water tap and sensor light. Front garden with flowerbeds, paved and pebbled areas with driveway, ample off-street parking.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood along the High Street in the direction of Belfast turn left after Sullivan Upper School into Abbey Ring. Take the first right. Number 87 is located on the right hand side.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views