- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern Townhouse
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Shaker Style Fitted Kitchen with Dining Aspect
- Modern Family Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Excellent First-Time Buy
- Popular Modern Development
- Private Enclosed Secure Garden
Positioned within the established and highly regarded Rogan Manor development. This well maintained Townhouse is ideally suited to the young professional / first time buyer searching for a home at a realistic price with most modern conveniences. With demand expected to be high an early viewing is recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- OPEN COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH
- Front door with double glazed side screen into:-
- SPACIOUS WELL PRESENTED ENTRANCE HALL
- With tiled flooring. Under-stairs storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 4.27m;0.00m x 3.35m (14;0" x 11'0")
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with ornate tiled inset, pine surround and black slate effect tiled hearth.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 5.66m x 2.95m (18'7" x 9'8")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low fitted units with contrasting work surfaces. I Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven with four ring gas hob with overhead extractor fan housed in matching canopy. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Tiled floor. Door to private rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.12m x 2.97m (10'3" x 9'9")
- Built in fitted single walk in wardrobe. Feature window with aspect over courtyard.
- BEDROOM 2 3.05m x 2.87m (10'0" x 9'5")
- At max. Built in double mirrored sliderobe.
- BEDROOM 3 2.41m x 3.00m (7'11" x 9'10")
- MODERN FOUR PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising panelled bath with telephone shower attachment and tiled splashback, walk in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low flush WC. Complementary wall tiling.
- Neat garden to front with paved walkways, pebbled stones & shrubbery.
Private enclosed garden to rear screened by perimeter fence with raised American style fixed decked area and paved walkway.
Gate to rear.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »