- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious town terrace home
- Fantastic accommodation
- Four good size bedrooms
- Two separate receptions
- Modern kitchen / dining
- Deluxe white bathroom suite
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Enclosed rear yard
- Well maintained throughout
Ravenhill Avenue is such a convenient address which gives direct access to the Ravenhill and Cregagh road. As a result this property benefits from easy access to the City Centre, as well as the selection of shops, restaurants and entertainment facilities that come with it. This spacious and recently refurbished property offers good size accommodation over 3 levels, comprising 4 good size bedrooms, 2 separate reception rooms and a modern fitted kitchen with dining area and a deluxe white bathroom suite. The property also benefits from gas fired central heating, and double glazed windows. Ormeau Park is also just a short distance from the property, making this home even more appealing. View early, you will not be disappointed!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 13'10 x 10'9 (4.22m x 3.28m)
- Into bay.
- Living room 10'10 x 10'10 (3.30m x 3.30m)
- Laminate flooring, cloaks area under stairs.
- Kitchen / dining area 10'11 x 7'3 (3.33m x 2.21m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, work surfaces, extractor canopy, 4 ring hob and under oven, fridge freezer space, tiled floor, open to dining area.
- Dining area 7'9 x 7'8 (2.36m x 2.34m)
- Laminate flooring, access to rear yard.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 13'10 x 11'7 (4.22m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 2 10'10 x 9'0 (3.30m x 2.74m)
- Modern bathroom 8'4 x 6'10 (2.54m x 2.08m)
- White suite comprising tiled panelled bath, Redring shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan, recessed spotlights, gas boiler.
- 2nd floor
- Bedroom 3 13'6 x 11'7 (4.11m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 4 10'10 x 8'5 (3.30m x 2.57m)
- Roof window.
- Enclosed rear yard.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »