This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Potential investment opportunity
- Through lounge
- 2 Bedrooms
- Partial U.P.V.C. double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Forecourt and rear yard
- Tenant in situ
Additional InformationOgilvie Street is located just off the Woodstock which has an abundance of shops, cafes and other amenities. The property comprises two bedrooms, through lounge, kitchen and bathroom and will suit either a first time buyer or investor looking for property in this popular location.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- Timber laminate flooring and storage cupboard under stairs
- 5.36m x 1.6m (17' 7" x 5' 3")
Range of high and low level units, part tiled walls and plumbing for washing machine
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.35m (13' 0" x 11' 0")
Timber laminate flooring
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 2.36m (11' 0" x 7' 9")
- 2.36m x 1.57m (7' 9" x 5' 2")
White suite and & panelled walls
- Forecourt to front and rear yard with oil fired boiler in housing and oil tank
Ogilvie Street is located of the main Woodstock Road
How much will it cost?
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »