- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Fabulous Detached Family Home close to Forestside Shopping Complex
- Finished to an unrivalled standard with bespoke finishes throughout
- Bright Spacious Living Room /Dining Area / Modern Kitchen with integrated Neff appliances
- Additional spacious reception room (potential to be used as an additional bedroom as pictures show)
- Separate utility room with ample storage throughout
- 3 well presented and proportioned bedrooms (Master with Ensuite and Dressing Room)
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Gas fired central heating / double-glazed windows throughout / alarm system
- Ample driveway parking
- Early inspection is highly recommended
Natalie Clarke Residential is delighted to offer for sale this stunning detached family home. Mount Michael Park is located within a desirable location, close to many leading primary and grammar schools, Tesco Newtownbreda, Golf Clubs, Forestside Shopping Complex, and with the City Centre only a short distance away via the many transport links to include Cairnshill Park & Ride. Having been recently refurbished, rarely does a property of this standard come to the market.
The detached villa is spilt over two levels. Upon entering the wonderfully bright entrance hall you immediately appreciate the high quality of presentation throughout. On the first floor there are 3 good sized bedrooms (master bedroom has an ensuite and dressing room), a spacious reception room (potential to use as a fourth bedroom) and a family bathroom. On the lower level there is a large open plan living room, dining area with wood burning stove, modern kitchen and separate utility room. Without a doubt this is a home of superior quality full of modern features and elegant finishes complimented with unique touches.
The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix Gas heating. Externally the property benefits from an enclosed garden & raised patio area to the rear, ample parking to the side.
The property is likely to appeal to families and couples wanting space, privacy and quality. We anticipate interest to be high and would ask you to contact our office to arrange a private viewing at your earliest convenience.
- UPVC front door with double glazed panelled leading to....
- Solid wood flooring, access to roof space
- KITCHEN / DINING LIVING / ROOM:
- 12.65m x 4.52m (41' 6" x 14' 10")
Excellent range of high and low-level units, stainless steel 1.5 single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Superb range of integrated appliances to include Neff microwave, Neff double oven, space for fridge freezer and Neff integrated dishwasher, granite work surfaces. Island unit with granite work surface, Belling five ring gas hob, integrated extractor fan. Wood burning stove, tiled floor, recessed spotlights, velux windows. Two sets of French doors leading to the rear and the front.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.25m x 1.48m (10' 8" x 4' 10")
Range of high and low level units, formica work surface, plumbed for washing machine and tumble drier. Single drainer sink unit, gas boiler.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.66m x 3.1m (15' 3" x 10' 2")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Enclosed shower cubicle. Low flush W/C. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Chrome heated towel rail. Partially tiled walls, tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- WALK IN WARDROBE:
- Shelved with ample hanging space, velux window, recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.05m x 3.47m (13' 3" x 11' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.16m x 2.66m (10' 4" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.5m x 2.1m (8' 2" x 6' 11")
- MAIN BATHROOM:
- 2.4m x 2.11m (7' 10" x 6' 11")
Three-piece white suite comprising paneled bath with shower over, glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush W/C. Tiled floor and part tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling, recessed spotlights.
- Delightful enclosed rear and side garden comprising mature trees, hedging and shrubs, outside lights, raised paved patio area. Front garden in lawns and ample driveway laid in tarmac.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
41st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »