- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil fired central heating system / Substantially double glazed in Upvc frames.
- Fitted kitchen with wall tiling.
- Three bedrooms with option of four bedrooms / one through Lounge / Dining room.
- Wet room style shower room with white suite.
- Enclosed garden to rear in lawns and hedges.
Additional InformationThis deceptively spacious Mid Terrace property is separated from the Ballywalter beach only by the width of the road and therefore has superb sea views to the front. The property offers generous well proportioned accommodation which needs internal inspection to be fully appreciated.
- LOUNGE / DINING ROOM
- 5.97m x 3.38m (19' 7" x 11' 1")
Mock fireplace with polished granite inset / hearth. Storage cupboard understairs.
- FITTED KITCHEN
- 3.53m x 2.82m (11' 7" x 9' 3")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica round edged work surfaces, extractor hood, wall tiling, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle in wet room style with 'Triton'
thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC,
- BEDROOM (1):
- 7.14m x 2.36m (23' 5" x 7' 9")
(could be turned into two rooms).
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 2.9m (11' 6" x 9' 6")
Range of built-in robes and cupboards.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.01m (9' 9" x 6' 7")
Hot press copper cylinder with immersion heater.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- Boiler house, oil fired boiler, oil storage tank, outside light.
- ENCLOSED GARDEN
- To rear in lawns and hedges.
- GROUND RENT
- £616.76 (currently)
Main Street, Ballywalter
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
34th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »