- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi detached house
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Reception Rooms
- Oil fired central heating
- Hardwood double glazed windows (except where stated)
- Detached Garage 22 ft x 11 ft 4 in
- Enclosed private garden to rear
- Close to town centre, schools, etc.
- Entrance Hall:
- With under stairs storage cupboard.
- Comprising wash hand basin and separate w.c.
- 4.17m x 3.25m (13'8 x 10'8)
- Family Room:
- 4.27m x 2.92m (14'0 x 9'7)
with mahogany fireplace, cast iron and tiled inset, tiled hearth. Open archway to:
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Area:
- 6.22m x 3m (20'5 x 9'10)
- with eye and low level units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, Tricity integrated oven, Belling integrated oven, extractor canopy, tiled between units, plumbed for dishwasher. Single glazed wooden window.
- Dining Area:
- with single glazed French doors to rear patio area.
- Utility Room:
- 3.05m x 2.51m (10'0 x 8'3)
with low level cupboards, single bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled above units. Door from hall and to kitchen.
- Turning staircase leading to:
- FIRST FLOOR
- With access to roof space, linen cupboard.
- Bedroom (1):
- 4.17m x 3.1m (13'8 x 10'2)
with built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom (2):
- 3.23m x 3.02m (10'7 x 9'11)
- Bedroom (3):
- 3.05m x 2.64m (10'0 x 8'8)
- Bathroom and w.c. combined:
- Comprising panel bath with mains shower fitting over, tiled around bath, w.c. and wash hand basin, tiled splashback.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Small garden laid in lawn to front. Outside light to side. Concrete driveway to side. Water tap to side.
- Garden laid in lawn to rear fully enclosed with trees, shrubs and pedestrian gate to side. Raised paved patio area to rear. PVC oil tank.
- Detached Garage:
- 6.71m x 3.45m (22'0 x 11'4)
with roller door, oil fired burner, pedestrian door, strip light and power points, single glazed wooden window.
On approaching Portstewart along the Coleraine Road, turn right at the Diamond roundabout onto Church Street. Then take the first turning on the right onto Lever Road and No 86 will be located at the far end on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »