This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Terrace Property
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Oil Fired Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Low Maintainence Front Garden
- Popular Residential Area
- Close To Shops, Schools & Bus Routes
Excellent four bedroom, two reception mid terrace property located close to shops, schools and bus routes. Boasting oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, enclosed rear garden with patio. Given its location, this is a perfect first time buyer or investment property.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall:
- with laminated wooden flooring, telephone point.
- 3.89m x 3.96m (12' 9 x 13' 0)
with bow window, fireplace with mahogany surround, laminated wood flooring
- Dining Room:
- 2.46m x 3.23m (8.11' x 10.6')
with laminated wooden flooring.
- 2.77m x 3.2m (9' 1 x 10' 6)
with single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of eye and low level units with glaszed display cabinet, space for cooker with extractor fan over, tiled floor, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine and storage cupboard under stairs.
- comprising; wood panelled bath with telephone hand shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, PVC panelled walls and Hotpress.
- Seperate W.C.
- with PVC panelled walls and WC.
- Bedroom (1):
- 3.51m x 3.96m (11.5' x 13')
with built-in storage cupboard.
- Bedroom (2):
- 3.73m x 3.96m (12.3' x 13')
- Bedroom (3):
- 2.24m x 2.82m (7.4' x 9.3')
- Bedroom (4):
- 1.85m x 3.23m (6.10' x 10.6')
- Enclosed paved garden area to rear with outside light and tap. Boiler House, additional store to rear. Garden area to front with loose stone beds and artificial grass enclosed by low level fence and gate.
From Pates Lane turn left onto Hazelbank Road. Number 86 will be on your left.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »