- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Mid Townhouse
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Popular Convenient Location
- Excellent Investment Opportunity
- White Bathroom Suite
- Single Storey Extension To Rear
Positioned within a popular convenient location close to locals shops and public transport this well maintained Townhouse will ideally suit First Time Buyers and Investors alike searching for a home at a realistic price with low outgoings. Offering close road links to Belfast City Centre and George Best City Airport an early viewing is high recommended.
- Ground Floor
- PVC double glazed front door into Entrance Hall with tiled floor. Entrance door into:
- LOUNGE 3.86m x 2.82m (12'8 x 9'3)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with slate hearth. Exposed hardwood flooring.
- MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN 3.66m x 2.84m (12'0 x 9'4)
- Equipped with a range of high and low level fitted shaker style units with contrasting wood effect worksurfaces. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated oven with 4 ring hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy. Complementary 'fired earth' wall tiles. Understairs storage cupboard.
- REAR HALL
- Store room housing gas boiler.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin. Button flush WC. Panelled bath with fixed shower screen and electric shower unit. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 3.07m x 2.64m (10'1 x 8'8)
- Fitted wall to wall mirrored sliderobe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.73m x 3.23m (12'3 x 10'7)
- Private enclosed yard to rear screened by perimeter wall. Outside tool/utility store.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »