This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Extended Semi Detached Home
- Open Plan Living/ Dining / Kitchen
- Three Excellent Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed
- Enclosed Front & Rear Gardens
- Ready To Move Into
- EPC C69
Located just off the Upper Malone Road in the ever popular Greystown, we are pleased to offer for sale this extended semi detached home. The property has been well maintained & modernised with spacious living accommodation, comprising front reception room, extended open plan living, dining & kitchen, three good sized bedrooms and modern bathroom suite with walk in shower and bath. Externally, the property boasts a private garden to rear, driveway and garden area to front. Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing are both in place. Located close to a range of excellent amenities including leading schools, public transport links and shops, this home will appeal to many and viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- RECEPTION HALL
- PVC front door. Laminate wood flooring.
- LOUNGE 14'6 x 10'9 (4.42m x 3.28m)
- LIVING / DINING / KITCHEN 20'7 x 20'2 (6.27m x 6.15m)
- Attractive open fire with tiled hearth, laminate wood flooring, recessed spotlighting.
- OPEN PLAN DINING
- Double PVC doors to rear garden.
- MODERN KITCHEN
- Range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, integrated oven, 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with drainer & mixer tap, breakfast bar for casual dining.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 12'4 x 10'9 (3.76m x 3.28m)
- BEDROOM TWO 10'9 x 10'9 (3.28m x 3.28m)
- BEDROOM THREE 8'3 x 8'1 (2.51m x 2.46m)
- Contemporary bathroom suite comprising tiled bath, walk in shower, wash hand basin and low flush W.C, fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Private enclosed garden to rear in lawn, tarmac driveway. Front garden in lawn.
- Approx £1087.65 per annum.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 12 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views