This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Excellent Mid Townhouse
- Four Bedrooms - Master With Ensuite
- Spacious Reception Room
- Kitchen With Dining Area
- Downstairs WC
- Separate Utility Room
- White Bathroom With Separate Shower Cubicle
- Gas Central Heating
- Oak uPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking To Front
Additional InformationThis superb mid townhouse is situated in the increasingly popular Brooke Hall Development off the Saintfield Road area in South East Belfast, situated opposite the Park and Ride facility with easy commuting in and out of Belfast and beyond. Forestside Shopping Centre and Tesco are within easy reach, offering convenience in a prime residential area with leading schools on your doorstep.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, downstairs WC, living area, utility room and kitchen with ample dining space with double opening french doors to the rear. On the first floor there are four bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and walk-in wardrobe, and family bathroom. Externally the property has generous enclosed garden to rear and paved driveway with off street parking to the front.
In addition the property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. Viewing is highly recommended by contacting our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood door to entrance hall with laminate wooden floor and corniced ceiling.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.64m x 3.76m (18' 6" x 12' 4")
Feature fireplace with wood fire surround, tiled hearth and plumbed for gas fire inset. Corniced ceiling. Wood laminate floor.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 4.27m x 4.14m (14' 0" x 13' 7")
Range of high and low level units. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated Neff oven and grill. Four ring Neff gas hob. Stainless steel extractor. Partially tiled walls. Wood laminate floor. Recessed lighting. Glazed french double open doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.69m x 1.8m (8' 10" x 5' 11")
Range of units. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Enclosed gas boiler. Wood laminate floor. Access to rear through partially glazed hardwood door.
- STORAGE ROOM:
- 1.85m x 1.02m (6' 1" x 3' 4")
Tiled floor. Recessed lighting. Shelved.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 3.35m (12' 4" x 11' 0")
Walk-in wardrobe with shelving and hanging space. Wood laminate floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Corner shower enclosure with glazed doors and Aqualisa electric shower unit. Partially tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 3.18m (12' 7" x 10' 5")
Wood laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.68m x 3.18m (12' 1" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.31m x 2.08m (7' 7" x 6' 10")
(at widest points)
- 2.62m x 2.18m (8' 7" x 7' 2")
White suite comprising of low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath. Corner shower enclosure with glazed door and chrome shower. Tiled floor. Partially tiled walls. Recessed lighting.
- STORAGE CUPBOARD:
- Fully paved rear garden. Access to front via side gate. Paved parking to the front for two cars.
(in last 30 days)
134th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »