This agent has listed the accuracy as: Unknown
- Four bedroom detached family home
- High quality finish throughout
- Approx. 1755 sq. ft.
- Integral Garage
- Lounge with feature gas fire and oak quick step flooring
- Contemporary hand painted oak kitchen with silestone work top
- Open plan kitchen/diner with adjoining sunroom
- Utility room
- Ground floor WC
- Well proportioned bedrooms
- Master bedroom ensuite
- Four piece family bathroom
- Floored roof space with fold down ladder
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Enclosed rear garden
- Corner plot with country views
- Desirable location
86 Breagh Hill, Portadown
Your dream family home search is over!! Located in the desirable Breagh Hill area just off the Gilford Road, this home offers approx 1755 sq ft family home also with integral garage is sure to sit top of the wish list of those on the hunt for the perfect family home. Boasting many features such as a lounge with feature gas fire set on brick cladding, a contemporary hand painted Oak kitchen and four well proportioned bedrooms including a master bedroom with ensuite. Finished to the highest quality throughout the current owners have went to the effort of ensuring the best materials and products have been used in all areas with the hub of this home is found in the open plan kitchen/diner with adjoining sun room accessing the enclosed rear garden. Set on a quiet corner plot with views of the surrounding country this property benefits an excellent location within close proximity to local schools, M1 interchange, businesses and many local amenities.
Situated on a corner plot in the desirable Breagh Hill just off the Gilford Road, Portadown. Conveniently located within walking distance from town centre providing quick access to local schools, shops, bars, restaurants and amenities. This property also has close links to M1 interchange, Craigavon Hospital, Rushmere Shopping Centre, Craigavon Omniplex and many local parks and recreational areas.
- Entrance Hall 17' 11'' x 6' 11'' (5.46m x 2.11m)
- Access via wood effect composite door with glazed panels to side, tiled flooring, double panel radiator and access to under stair storage.
- Lounge 21' 0'' x 12' 11'' (6.40m x 3.93m)
- Front aspect room with feature gas fire set on brick cladding panel, cove cornice ceiling, walnut quick step flooring and two double panel radiators.
- Kitchen 25' 7'' x 9' 8'' (7.79m x 2.94m)
- Fitted oak kitchen with wall and base level units hand painted in mussel and black/brown feria, blanco norte silestone work top, undermount stainless steel 1.5 sink, integrated double multi function oven, integrated ceramic hobs, integrated wine cooler, integrated dish washer, space for American style fridge/freezer, LED floor spot lights, tiled flooring and double panel radiator. Access via open archway to;
- Sun Room 12' 4'' x 12' 2'' (3.76m x 3.71m)
- Rear aspect room with spot lighting, tiled flooring, double panel radiator and access to rear garden via double glazed French doors.
- Utility Room 6' 5'' x 5' 9'' (1.95m x 1.75m)
- Fitted work bench with storage and plumbed and wired space for utilities, stainless steel sink, tiled flooring, single panel radiators. Access to garage.
- WC 5' 9'' x 2' 10'' (1.75m x 0.86m)
- Two piece suite comprising of; low flush WC and wall mounted wash hand basin with integrated unit, tiled flooring, partially tiled walls and single panel radiator.
- Garage 17' 3'' x 10' 7'' (5.25m x 3.22m)
- Roller shutter door, skimmed walls and ceiling, concrete flooring and access to rear garden via double glazed wood effect composite door.
- First Floor Landing
- Access to floored roof space via fold down ladder and access to shelved hot press. Single panel radiator.
- Master bedroom 20' 3'' x 10' 8'' (6.17m x 3.25m)
- Front aspect room with built in slide robes, quick step oak flooring and two single panel radiators. Access to;
- En-suite 9' 9'' x 3' 11'' (2.97m x 1.19m)
- Plumbed room for bathroom suite.
- Bedroom 2 12' 8'' x 12' 0'' (3.86m x 3.65m)
- Rear aspect room with single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 12' 9'' x 11' 3'' (3.88m x 3.43m)
- Rear aspect room with single panel radiator and built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4 14' 10'' x 11' 3'' (4.52m x 3.43m)
- Front aspect room with double panel radiator and built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom 9' 4'' x 8' 7'' (2.84m x 2.61m)
- Four piece bathroom suite comprising of; low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with integrated units, double shower with mixer tap and glazed surround and panel bath; tiled walls, tiled flooring and heated chrome towel rail.
- Set on a corner plot with views of surrounding green fields. Front of property comprises of maintained lawn and tarmac driveway accessing garage. Enclosed rear garden comprising of maintained lawn, concrete pavior patio and external tap.
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »