- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
We are pleased to offer unto the open market this delightful detached chalet bungalow located in a most convenient setting in the heart of the countryside. Sat on an elevated site which extends to around 0.6 acres and is accessed by a shared pebble driveway. This property was built some 16 years ago and has been thoughtfully designed offering accommodation on two floors. Internal viewing is advisable to fully appreciate this fine family Seldom does a property is such a great location come on the open market as Armagh, Richhill are only a few miles away. Portadown the M.1. motorway are all within easy access.
2 Reception Rooms/ 4 Bedrooms
Open Plan Kitchen with Dining Area
Master Bedroom with Dressing Room/Ensuite
Oak Fitted Kitchen with Aga Cooker
Under Floor Oil Heating on Ground Floor
Oak Effect pvc double glazed windows
Pine Internal Doors and matching skirting’s
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc front door with glazed side panel, tiled floor, Pine balustrade staircase. Storage cupboard off, cloaks area with toilet and wash hand basin off.
- Lounge (Reception)
- 16' 4" x 15' 3" (4.98m x 4.65m) Inglenook brick built fireplace with slate hearth and wooden beam over, cornicing and centre piece.
- Family Room
- 12' 2" x 10' 6" (3.71m x 3.20m) Double glazed doors leading to hall, tiled floor, access to kitchen.
- Kitchen with Dining Area
- 23' 9" x 15' 4" (7.24m x 4.67m)wm Medium Oak fitted units, Aga cooker with brick surround and wooden beam over, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, 11/2 bowl sink unit with granite surround, breakfast bar, tiled floor, dining space, open plan to sun room.
- Sun Room
- 11' 6" x 9' 2" (3.51m x 2.80m) Open plan to kitchen, access to rear garden.
- Utility Room
- 9' x 5' 7" (2.74m x 1.70m) Fitted high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble drier,tiled floor, part tiled walls, rear door leading to outside.
- Master Bedroom
- 16' 7" x 12' 9" (5.05m x 3.89m) Tiled floor, dressing room with fitted slide robes and tiled floor. En suite:- shower cubicle with power shower, low flush wc, sink in tiled vanity unit with matching tiled shelf, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 2" x 11' 6" (3.71m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 3
- 13' 8" x 8' 5" (4.17m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 4
- 14' 9" x 10' 5" (4.50m x 3.18m) Double built in wardrobe.
- 8' 3" x 7' 6" (2.51m x 2.29m) White suite, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, Jacuzzi bath with mixer taps over, shower cubicle with power shower, part wood panel walls, tiled floor.
- Hotpress shelved with immersion heater off, seating area.
- Detached Garage
- 18' 5" x 14' 7" (5.61m x 4.45m) Electric door, pvc ceiling, roof space, side door.
- Mature gardens surround this home and are tastefully landscaped with exceptional views to the front over the rural countryside. To the rear is a large garden which is laid out in lawn with mature trees, hedges and flower beds. there is an area for dog pens. To the side is in lawn with decking area and flower and shrub beds. To the front is in lawn with flower and shrub beds. Pebbled drive way .
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »