This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Occupying a fine, level site along ever popular Shandon Park
- Mature, leafy, quiet residential area / Range of amenities nearby
- Deceptively spacious, versatile layout / bright & spacious
- Hallway with original tiled floor and timber panelling
- Lounge with feature bow window
- Living Room open plan to Dining Room
- Fully fitted Kitchen with casual dining
- 5 Bedrooms (One of which is currently used as a Study)
- Gas Heating & uPVC double glazed / detached matching garage
- Mature, private, South facing rear garden
Additional InformationAn attractive, deceptively spacious detached family home occupying A fine level site located along the ever popular Shandon Park. The property has been sympathetically modernised over the years; With many original features retained including original bespoke timber panelling and timber glazed inner doors, the property exudes a wealth of warming character. Affording well appointed, versatile accommodation that could be easily adapted to suit the eventual purchaser´s requirements. Externally, this is complemented by a spacious site with bitmac driveway leading to additional parking to the rear and detached, matching garage plus well tended, South facing rear garden. Offering the best of both worlds; A mature, leafy quiet residential area with a range of amenities nearby including Shandon Park Golf Club, Cherryvalley & Kings Square Shopping facilities plus leading primary and secondary schools. The Outer Ring provides ease of access to Belfast, Ballyhackamore, Holywood and beyond.
- Arch to entrance porch with bevelled glass timber front door with leaded glass side light.
- Original wood panelling walls, decorative ceramic tiled floor.
- CLOAKS WC:
- Low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash back, decorative tiled floor, timber panelled walls. low voltage spot lighting.
- LOUNGE:15' 5" x 13' 5" ( 4.7 x 4.1 )
- (Into Bow) - -Feature Bow Window, cast iron fire place (open) with tiled inset, tiled hearth, solid oak floor.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING:27' 2" x 9' 6" ( 8.3 x 2.9 )
- Bespoke wooden hand painted kitchen with glazed display cabinet, plate rack and cooker recess, Fisher & Paykel Range cooker including 5 ring gas hob and double electric oven, built-in fridge, plumbed for washing machine, vented for dryer, built-in SMEG dishwasher, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, Canon drainer and work top plus granite and solid wood block work top, low voltage concealed spotlighting, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spot lighting, uPVC double glazed door to exterior.
- Timber Leaded Stained Glass Door To . . .
- LIVING ROOM OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM:27' 2" x 10' 5" ( 8.3 x 3.2 )
- DINING:13' 1" x 10' 5" ( 4 x 3.2 )
- uPVC double glazed sliding doors to exterior, solid timber flooring, corniced ceiling. Square Arch to . . .
- LIVING:13' 1" x 12' 9" ( 4 x 3.9 )
- Attractive open fire with wooden surround, cast iron inset, tiled hearth, solid timber floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:15' 5" x 10' 2" ( 4.7 x 3.1 )
- (Into Bow) - Feature bow window, corniced ceiling.
- 4 piece white bathroom suite comprising free standing bath with mixer tap, fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with Mira shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, corniced ceiling, low voltage spot lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):10' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.2 x 2.7 )
- Oak effect laminate wood flooring, views over Golf Course.
- Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with Mira shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):12' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.9 x 2.7 )
- Corniced ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (4):13' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.99 x 2.9 )
- Overlooking Golf Course.
- BEDROOM (5) / STUDY:12' 5" x 7' 6" ( 3.8 x 2.3 )
- Bitmac driveway. Ample additional parking to rear. Well tendered south facing gardens to rear in lawn bordered by flower beds with an array of shrubbery. Paved patio. Outside tap and light.
- DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE:
- Roller door, light and power.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
37th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views