- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Receptions
- Occupying An Elevated Site of C.6.25 Acres
- Designed & Constructed By The Current Owners In 2007
- CAT 5 Network & Ethernet Plugs In Most Rooms
- BEAM Vacuum System
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- uPVC Fascia & Guttering
- Beautifully Finished Inside & Out
- Circa 2.5 Acres of Beautiful Ancient Woodland
- Pressurised Water System
- 360 Degree Views Towards Knocklyade, Slemish, Cavehill & Glenshane
We work hard, we thrive on stress, progression, development and success. The dream however has to be the ability to get away from it all. Welcome to one of the most attractive and unique properties to come onto the local market!
85 Mettican Road located on a picture perfect elevated site of c. 6.25 acres comes with it's very own ancient woodland spanning some 2.5 acres. Appearing on the Ravens map of 1622 and later appears on the First Edition Ordnance Survey Map (1830 - 1844) as Cah Wood. The woodland has been meticulously maintained by the current owners since 2007 to include the provision of natural waterfalls and streams, introduction of stone walkways and bridges not to mention an array of bluebells scattered throughout mature Ash, Oak & Larch trees.
Extending to c. 3300 sqft, Number 85 occupies a prime location on the site designed with meticulous attention to detail and to make use of all natural light whilst fully embracing 360 degree views of surrounding countryside towards Knocklyade, Slemish, Cavehill & Glenshane.
Providing five bedroom, three reception accommodation this stunning family home really has to be viewed to appreciate all it has to offer.
- Entrance Hall:
- with uPVC double glazed entrance door and sidelights, cloaks cupboard, tiled floor, recessed lighting, mains smoke alarm.
- Ground Floor WC:
- with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, polished ceramic floor tiling.
- 3.91m x 5.49m (12' 10 x 18' 0)
with feature oak surround fireplace, polished granite hearth and inset, stovepipe multi fuel stove, TV and telephone point, wired for surround sound speaker system.
- Family Room:
- 3.28m x 5m (10' 9 x 16' 5)
with extensive range of built in office and display shelving, TV and telephone point.
- Kitchen & Casual Dining Area:
- 4.14m x 7.82m (13' 7 x 25' 8)
with extensive range of eye and low level solid oak units including centre island with sink, polished granite worktop, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, polished granite worktops and up stands, housing and plumbing for American style fridge freezer, space and housing for range, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, pull out larder, glazed display units, concealed under unit lighting, tiled floor, recessed lighting, TV and telephone point. Double doors to Sunroom.
- Utility Room:
- 2.31m x 3.48m (7'7 x 11'5)
with range of eye and low level solid oak units, polished granite worktops and up stands, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for automatic washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, tiled floor.
- Sun Room:
- 3.58m x 4.17m (11' 9 x 13' 8)
with vaulted ceiling and Cathedral style feature window, triple aspect windows with 180 degree views, pedestrian door leading to paved patio area, polished ceramic floor tiling, TV point.
- Bedroom (2):
- 3.28m x 5.36m (10' 9 x 17' 7)
with French Doors leading to rear garden, TV and telephone point. Walk in wardrobe with power and light.
Ensuite: with double walk in fully tiled shower cubicle and thermostatic fitting, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, low flush WC, heated chrome towel rail, tiled floor.
- Bedroom (3):
- 3.18m x 4.14m (10' 5 x 13' 7)
with TV and telephone points.
Jack & Jill Ensuite: comprising; fully tiled double walk in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower fitting, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, heated chrome towel rail, polished ceramic floor tiling, extractor fan.
- Bedroom (4):
- 2.92m x 3.07m (9' 7 x 10' 1)
with TV and telephone point.
Jack & Jill Ensuite - connected to Bedroom (3).
- Gallery Landing:
- Gallery Landing with Ash staircase, quadruple roof lights, recessed lighting, mains powered smoke alarm, hot press and storage cupboard.
- Master Bedroom:
- 3.76m x 7.87m (12' 4 x 25' 10)
with triple roof lights, triple sliding fitted robes, TV and telephone points, eaves storage.
Ensuite: comprising; fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower fitting, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, heated chrome towel rail, Velux window, polished ceramic floor tiling, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- Bedroom (5):
- 4.14m x 5m (13' 7 x 16' 5)
with recessed lighting, TV and telephone points, twin Velux Rooflights.
- comprising; panel bath with back lit glass brick effect, wash hand basin in bespoke vanity unit with matching display shelving and storage cupboard, low flush WC, heated chrome towel rail, recessed skirting board lighting, pebble effect tiled flooring, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- Detached Double Garage:
- 5.87m x 5.92m (19' 3 x 19' 5)
with twin roller doors, uPVC pedestrian door and window, light, power and BEAM Vacuum. Ladder to floored first floor with Velux roof light.
- Covered Log Store:
- 3.12m x 4.29m (10'3 x 14'1)
- Property approached by sweeping driveway leading to extensive front garden laid in lawn with mature planting and hedging. Extensive rear and side gardens in lawn with mature planting, paved patio to rear. Tranquil walkway leading to forest.
Outside lights and tap.
Entering Garvagh from Coleraine, turn right onto the Mettican Road. Number 85 will be an elevated site on your right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »