- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spaciuos lounge with double aspect windows
- Family room
- Excellent fitted kitchen/dining area
- Utilty room
- Downstairs WC
- 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas heating
- Air purification system
- Alarm system
- Brick paved driveway
- Spacious enclosed rear garden
Additional InformationA super stylish detached home located in the much sought after Magheralave Meadows development.
This beautiful home not only offers fabulous contemporary accommodation but boasts one of the best sites in the development. The rear garden is a wonderful size and completely enclosed, perfect for families. The present owner has recently levelled and rotavated the garden ready for spring growth.
The interior is light and bright offering flexible living space to suit your family needs. The ground floor consists of a large lounge, relaxed family room, stunning kitchen with feature island and dining area, spacious utility room and downstairs WC. On the first floor there are 4 double bedrooms, elegant bathroom and modern ensuite shower room.
Lisburn City Centre, shops and schools for all ages are all within a few minutes' drive. For those commuting Belfast City Centre is just over 8 miles away.
We expect demand to be strong so view soon!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood entrance door. Feature tiled floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
- 5.456m x 4.588m (17' 11" x 15' 1")
(into bay) Double apsect windows. Wall mounted electric fire (to be re-installed prior to completion).
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.47m x 2.81m (11' 5" x 9' 3")
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.786m x 4.037m (18' 12" x 13' 3")
Excellent range of high gloss high and low level units. Floating island unit with power points and breakfast bar. Quartz worktops. Carron Phoenix stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated induction hob and AEG double oven. Elica telescopic extractor fan. Integrated fridge/ freezer and dishwasher. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Triple glazed french doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.787m x 2.656m (9' 2" x 8' 9")
Range of high and low level units. Franke stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Gas boiler. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Extractor fan. Tiled floor.
- Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.016m x 3.498m (13' 2" x 11' 6")
Double aspect windows.
- White suite. Large shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Ttiled walls. Heated chrome towel rail. Wired for lighted mirror.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.925m x 3.496m (12' 11" x 11' 6")
(at widest points) Double aspect windows.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.61m x 2.797m (11' 10" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 3.607m x 2.819m (11' 10" x 9' 3")
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite. Walk in shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled walls and floor. Heated chrome towel rail. Recessed lights. Extractor fan.
- Brick paved driveway. Low maintenance front garden with shrubs and flowers. Completely enclosed spacious rear garden currently relaid in top soil. Paved patio area. Outside lights. Outside hot and cold tap.
Magheralave Meadows, Lisburn
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »