This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Living room
- Kitchen/ dining area
- Detached garage
- Large site
- Bt infinity
- Well presented
- Popular location
This beautifully presented family home is situated in the ever popular "Spa" just outside Ballynahinch on a large site with fantastic views over the surrounding countryside. The family home offers generously proportioned accommodation which currently comprises living room, luxury fitted kitchen with dining area, utility room, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the property further benefits from a detached garage, large gardens and ample parking. Property in "The Spa" has sold well in recent times and with so much to offer in this family home we would encourage early view
- Entrance hall
- Solid wooden glazed front door to entrance hall with tiled floor and two large store cupboards.
- Living room 17'8 x 16'2 (5.38m x 4.93m)
- Large living room with cornicing, ceiling rose and bay window. Fireplace with wooden surround, marble inset and hearth.
- Kitchen/ dining area 18'2 x 11'6 (5.54m x 3.51m)
- A range of high and low level units including granite work tops, glazed display unit, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated dish washer and fridge, and recess for range style oven. Tiled floor.
- Utility room 11'6 x 5'3 (3.51m x 1.60m)
- A range of high and low level units including stainless steel sink unit and recess for washing machine. Door to rear. Tiled floor and splash.
- Bathroom 11'7 x 8'1 (3.53m x 2.46m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and corner bath. Fully tiled.
- Bedroom one 12'0 x 11'7 (3.66m x 3.53m)
- Rear facing bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom two 12'8 x 12'0 (3.86m x 3.66m)
- Front facing bedroom with build in wardrobes.
- Bedroom three 12'8 x 9'10 (3.86m x 3.00m)
- Front facing bedroom with wood laminate flooring.
- To the front is a large garden laid out in lawn with various plantings and a large stoned driveway with ample parking approached by gates. There is also a small orchard with apple and pear trees.
To the rear is a large parking area and gardens laid out in lawns.
- Detached garage 20'2 x 12'0 (6.15m x 3.66m)
- Roller door. Power and light. Recess for tumble dryer.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 10 days)
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views