- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Georgian Townhouse Fully Refurbished To An Exceptional Standard
- Many Period Features Throughout Including High Ceilings, Intricate Cornicing & Ceiling Roses, Sliding Sash Windows & Shutters
- Gracious Living Room With Feature Fireplace & Gas Fire Inset
- Open Plan Dining Room
- German Bespoke Kitchen With Extensive Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Utility Room & Cloakroom
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Bathroom Suite With Freestanding Bath & Double Shower
- Gas Fired Central Heating (Underfloor Heating To Ground Floor)
- Zoned Heating System
Located along the Lisburn Road in South Belfast, we are delighted to offer for sale this stunning Georgian terrace home which has been extensively, yet sympathetically restored and refurbished to the highest standard throughout. The beautiful accommodation is spacious and must be viewed to be truly appreciated. On the ground floor there is a welcoming reception hall leading to living room open plan to dining room and contemporary German Zyko kitchen along with utility room and downstairs cloakroom. On the first and second floors, there are four double bedrooms and beautiful bathroom suite with free standing bath and double shower enclosure. Many original features are in place including cornicing, ceiling roses, fireplaces, sliding sash windows and shutters. Underfloor heating is in place throughout the ground floor and the heating system is also zoned. Outside there is an enclosed patio garden to the rear and paved front. Convenient to all of the amenities of South Belfast and within walking distance to Queens University, Belfast City Centre and the many shops, cafés & restaurants of the Lisburn Road, this fine home will appeal to a range of prospective purchasers.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Restored original hardwood entrance door.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Cornicing. Corbelled archway. Ceiling rose. Travertine marble floor.
- LIVING ROOM 14'4 x 13'6 (4.37m x 4.11m)
- Cornicing. Ceiling rose. Burnished steel Adam style fireplace with cast iron inset, slate hearth and gas fire. Travertine marble floor.
- OPEN PLAN
- DINING ROOM 13'2 x 11'10 (4.01m x 3.61m)
- Cornicing. Ceiling rose. Under stairs storage. Integrated storage and bookcases. Travertine marble floor. French doors to terrace. Steps down to:
- KITCHEN 18'5 x 11'4 (5.61m x 3.45m)
- German Zyko matt lacquer kitchen with granite work surfaces. Under mounted stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Four ring linear gas hob with extractor unit. Integrated oven. Integrated fridge / freezer and dishwasher. Island unit with granite work surface and seating area. Recessed glazed display unit. Recessed spot lighting. Travertine marble floor. Sliding doors to terrace.
- UTILITY ROOM 6'7 x 5'3 (2.01m x 1.60m)
- Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Travertine marble floor.
- Low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin. Travertine marble floor.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- Stained glass atrium. Study and cloakroom.
- BEDROOM ONE 19'3 x 13'5 (5.87m x 4.09m)
- Intricate original cornicing. Ceiling rose. Picture rail. Circa 1750 magnificent hand carved pine surround fireplace with slate inset and hearth.
- BEDROOM TWO 13'7 x 12'2 (4.14m x 3.71m)
- Cornicing. Original stained floor boards. Wooden fire surround with exposed brick inset and tiled hearth.
- Contemporary white suite comprising free standing bath with stand pipe taps. Twin sinks mounted on granite with granite upstands. Double shower cubicle with thermostatic pwer shower. Low flush W.C. Cast iron fireplace. Two chrome heated towel rails. Extractor fan. Recessed spot lighting. Cornicing.
- ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM THREE 19'4 x 14'0 (5.89m x 4.27m)
- Cast iron fireplace. Velux window.
- BEDROOM FOUR 13'9 x 12'0 (4.19m x 3.66m)
- Access to roof space. Velux window.
- Enclosed rear patio garden. Feature lighting. Water tap. Paved front.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »