- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fabulous detached property located on the outskirts of Carryduff
- Further land of 3 acres available under separate negotiation
- Well-presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Upstairs is currently used as office space but could easily be converted
- Wonderful open plan kitchen, living and dining room
- Spacious lounge with a feature fireplace
- Master bedroom with an en-suite and a dressing area
- A further four well-proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- Upstairs currently comprises two offices and a shower room
- Fantastic balcony accessed from the landing offering stunning views
- Surrounding gardens, a patio and a selection of plants & shrubs
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Double garage with light, power and electric twin doors
- Electric gates leading to a driveway and onto a parking area
- Convenient location with a good range of local amenities
Additional InformationExplore the Options!
This is a wonderful opportunity to purchase a spacious family home located on the outskirts of Carryduff. The property currently offers five bedrooms, three bathrooms and two reception rooms to the downstairs, with the upstairs currently comprising two spacious offices and a shower room. The upstairs could easily be converted into a master bedroom with a dressing room and an en-suite and a further double bedroom (see suggested plan in photographs.) In doing so you may choose to utilise some of the downstairs bedrooms as reception rooms. . . the choice is yours. The property benefits from landscaped gardens with a further three acres being available to purchase under separate negotiation which would be suitable for anyone with an equestrian interest.
Downstairs comprises an entrance porch leading to an inner hall, a wonderful open plan kitchen/living and dining room, a utility room, a spacious lounge with a feature fireplace, a master bedroom with a dressing area and an en-suite, a further four bedrooms and a bathroom with a separate bath and shower. Upstairs comprises two offices, walk-in eaves, a balcony and a modern shower room.
Electric gates open to a driveway that leads to a parking area at the front of the house and the double garage. There are surrounding gardens to enjoy consisting of a lawn, a patio and raised beds.
The location is convenient to Lisburn, Hillsborough, Belfast and Carryduff, it is only a ten minute drive to Forestside Shopping Centre and six miles from the M1 Motorway at Lisburn with access to Sprucefield and easy access to a host of local schools and colleges via public transport which passes the front of the house, as well as a number of convenient amenities.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents in 02890 450 550. www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Porch 2.87m x 2.08m (9'5" x 6'10")
- Lounge 5.46m x 4.45m (17'11" x 14'7")
- Kitchen/Living/Dining 8.05m x 6.20m (26'5" x 20'4")
- Utility Room 3.40m x 2.92m (11'2" x 9'7")
- Bedroom 1 4.32m x 3.63m (14'2" x 11'11")
- Dressing Area
- En-suite 2.74m x 2.59m (9' x 8'6")
- Bedroom 2 5.08m x 4.14m (16'8" x 13'7")
- Bedroom 3 3.58m x 3.58m (11'9" x 11'9")
- Bedroom 4 3.58m x 2.57m (11'9" x 8'5")
- Bedroom 5 3.07m x 2.79m (10'1" x 9'2")
- Bathroom 2.90m x 2.51m (9'6" x 8'3")
- Double Garage 7.21m x 5.97m (23'8" x 19'7")
- Office 9.09m x 6.25m (29'10" x 20'6")
- Walk-in Eaves 8.33m x 3.86m (27'4" x 12'8")
- Landing 4.19m x 3.58m (13'9" x 11'9")
- Office Space 9.65m x 3.56m (31'8" x 11'8")
- Shower Room 3.45m x 2.54m (11'4" x 8'4")
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »