- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Attractive two bedrooms extended mid terrace
- Lounge with feature cast iron fireplace, open to dining area
- Modern fitted kitchen
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Enclosed paved yard to rear with shed plumbed for washing machine
- Excellent 'Buy to Let' prospect
- Very convenient location close to shops, coffee shops and local amenities
- Only minutes away from main bus routes and road networks
Additional InformationTHE AGENTS PERSPECTIVE...
An immaculate red brick mid terrace situated within this much sought after area has a a 'ready to move into' appeal and is sure to attract interest from a first time buyer or buy to let investor.
Located just off Bloomfield Road and within a few minutes walk to schools, shops, coffee shops and transport networks is sure to add to this property's appeal.
- Timber and glazed door to:
- Terrazzo floor, under stair storage, staircase to first floor.
- LOUNGE OPEN TO DINING
- 6.58m x 4.75m (21' 7" x 15' 7")
Wooden flooring, ceramic tiled floor, cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth.
- 2.97m x 2.03m (9' 9" x 6' 8")
Modern kitchen with high and low level units, laminate worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated extractor fan, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, tiled floor, part tiled walls, glazed PVC back door to yard.
- Access to roof space, floored, velux roof light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.83m x 2.97m (15' 10" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 3.m (10' 0" x 9' 10")
Built in cupboards.
- 1.8m x 1.6m (5' 11" x 5' 3")
White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled bath with mixer tap, Mira Sport electric shower, glass shower screen recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor, tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- Power, light, plumbed for washing machine.
- Paved garden to rear, built in barbeque, built in bench seating, raised flowerbed. Garden to front in stones with concreate pathway.
- PVC oil tank, boiler housing.
From Bloomfield Road turn into Clarendon Avenue and go to the far end. Junction is onto Grace Avenue and house is just across the road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »