- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Mid Terrace Property
- Three Good Bedrooms
- Lounge Open Plan to Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Large Bathroom with White Suite
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- Downstairs W.C.
- Extremely Popular and Convenient Location
- No DHSS
- Available Immediately
- EPC C70
Additional InformationSpacious Mid Terrace Property
Three Good Bedrooms
Lounge Open Plan to Dining Area
Large Bathroom with White Suite
Phoenix Gas Central Heating
Extremely Popular and Convenient Location
- This deceptively spacious mid terrace property is ideally situated on Connsbrook Avenue, just a short stroll away to a varied selection of amenities. Local shops, parks, public transport links and superb shopping at Belmont Village are all close to hand. The accommodation itself is well proportioned over three floors that will no doubt suit a variety of potential tenants. Internal inspection is strongly encouraged.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Inner door to...
- RECEPTION HALL:
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- Bay window. Ample dining area. Understairs storage. Vented for tumble dryer. Built in storage with phoenix gas boiler.
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- One bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel door furniture. Formica work surfaces. Space for cooker. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Partly tiled walls. uPVC door to enclosed rear yard.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Downstairs dual flush W.C. Wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splashback. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- Dual aspect window.
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin with chrome dual mixer tap and tiled splashback. Dual flush W.C. Partly tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- BEDROOM (3):
- Velux window.
- Built in storage and access to roofspace.
- Enclosed front forecourt and enclosed yard to rear.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »