- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Bungalow in Need of Modernisation
- Well Proportioned Lounge with Attractive Fireplace
- Generous Kitchen with Range of Units and Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms and Shower Room with White Suite
- Good Size Conservatory with Ceramic Tile Flooring
- Gas Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Generous Gated Driveway and Paved Front and Rear Gardens
- Excellent Location to Ballyhackamore and Belmont
Additional InformationA three bedroom semi detached bungalow in the heart of Ballyhackamore and Belmont area offering well proportioned accommodation in need of some modernisation and repair. A great opportunity for downsizers looking for something to make their own, this property offers space, convenience and loads of potential.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall with wood flooring, lounge with attractive fireplace, three bedrooms, fitted kitchen with range of units including built-in oven and hob open to dining area. Shower room with white suite and walk-in shower, large conservatory, gas fired central heating, upvc double glazed windows and timber garage.
Priced to allow for some repairs and modernisation, this property offers ground floor accommodation with character in abundance located in a much sought after area with both Belmont and Ballyhackamore village both within walking distance with their vast range of shops, cafe's and restaurants. View now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Porch
- Hardwood front door.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood panel flooring, storage cupboard.
- Lounge 12'5" x 10'8" (3.78m x 3.25m)
- Attractive fireplace with carved wood surround, tiled inset and hearth.
- Kitchen 15'2 x 11'2 (4.62m x 3.40m)
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, 1 and quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in under oven, four ring hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Open to dining area. Attractive fireplace with hearth. Door to conservatory.
- Conservatory 15'0 x 14'6 (4.57m x 4.42m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door to garden.
- Bedroom 1 10'5 x 10'5 (3.18m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 2 10'4 x 7'2 (3.15m x 2.18m)
- Bedroom 3 7'9 x 6'6 (2.36m x 1.98m)
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising walk-in shower cubicle with tiled splashback, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low flush WC. Extractor fan. Hotpress. Access to roofspace via slingsby type ladder with gas boiler.
- Gated driveway with paving to front and side. Enclosed rear garden with timber decking, paving, mature trees and shrubs. Timber garage.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »