- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively spacious detached villa on excellent site
- Lovely views across countryside to Scrabo Tower
- Versatile layout: Option of four or five bedrooms
- Bright reception rooms with superb aspects
- Kitchen with appliances and granite work surfaces
- Utility room
- Family bathroom
- Additional shower room on ground floor
- Detached double garage
- Mature, private gardens to front and rear
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazing
- Well set back from ever-popular Belfast Road
- Priced to allow for modernisation
- No onward chain
Additional InformationEnjoying an elevated position on a generous site less than a mile from Newtownards Town Centre, this detached home nevertheless commands superb countryside views to the front and rear.
Deceptively spacious, the accommodation is flexible with the option of four or even five bedrooms. It would therefore suit families and the semi retired alike.
Although now requiring updating, the sale has been competitively priced to reflect the cost of the modernisation works a purchaser is likely to undertake.
The semi-rural location is ideal for availing of excellent local schools and amenities in the town whilst East Belfast and Holywood are within 10-15 minutes' drive.
Internal inspection is highly recommended.
- uPVC double glazed front door to:
- SUN PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Views across County Down countryside to Scrabo Tower. Internal door to:
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- Comprising separate wc with wash hand basin and storage underneath. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Shelved hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Through to:
- DRESSING ROOM:
- Twin built-in robes. Wash hand basin with storage underneath. Door to:
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush wc, tiled shower cubicle, bidet, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.57m x 4.55m (15' 0" x 14' 11")
(Plus bay window) with superb views. Cornice ceiling, window seat.
- FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM (5):
- 4.65m x 3.96m (15' 3" x 13' 0")
Cornice ceiling. Countryside views.
- 4.67m x 4.55m (15' 4" x 14' 11")
Parquet wood block floor, cornice ceiling, cabinet with display shelving and storage cupboard underneath. Archway to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.54m x 3.1m (14' 11" x 10' 2")
Cornice ceiling, parquet wood block floor, feature leaded stained glass window depicting Scrabo Tower.
- 5.04m x 3.07m (16' 6" x 10' 1")
Range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces. Integrated appliances including Creda double oven, four ring gas hob, Bosch dishwasher, Bosch fridge. Underhung one and a half blow stainless steel sink unit, mixer tap. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Door to;
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Door to rear porch.
- BEDROOM (4)/STUDY:
- 3.62m x 3.4m (11' 11" x 11' 2")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.8m x 2.08m (9' 2" x 6' 10")
Range of high and low level units, integrated freezer. Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.95m x 3.94m (16' 3" x 12' 11")
Twin aspect with attractive views to front and rear. Built-in storage cupboards in eaves.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.09m x 3.76m (13' 5" x 12' 4")
- Corner bath, low flush wc, wash hand basin inset in vanity unit. separate shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.9m x 4.64m (16' 1" x 15' 3")
Superb view across to Scrabo Tower. Built-in storage cupboards in eaves.
- Range of storage cupboards built into eaves.
- Entrance pillars. Driveway leading up to parking area to front and around back to rear.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.86m x 6.15m (22' 6" x 20' 2")
Roller shutter door, power and light.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- In lawn with abundance of mature shrubs and trees. Patio area with views across to Scrabo Tower.
- ENCLOSED REAR YARD:
- with sitting areas and outhouses (roof requiring repair). Outside light and tap. Gate to:
- REAR GARDEN:
- Mainly in lawn with variety of mature trees. Superb degree of privacy.
Heading out of town centre, go past duck pond and No. 85 is on the right hand side, opposite Milecross Road junction.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »