- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining/Living, Dining Room
- 5 Bedrooms (1 En Suite & Dressing Room)
- Utility Room, 2 Cloakrooms, Bathroom, Shower Room
- Garage and Double Car Port
- Annex with 2 Rooms, Store Room and Cloakroom
- Gravel driveway and garden
- EPC Rating: D61
Public Notice - Property Address: 85 Ballylough Road, Castlewellan, Co Down, BT31 9JG. We are acting for the mortgagees in possession and have received an offer of £ 430,000 for the above mentioned property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the Agent before exchange of contracts takes place. Agents Name:James Wilson & Son Estate Agents. Agents Address: 51 Main Street, Newcastle, Co Down, BT33 0AD.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- Hardwood door with double glazed side windows and fan light. Natural stone floor and feature staircase with stone steps, cornice ceiling.
- W.C, plumbed for WHB, tiled floor.
- Sitting Room: 22' 2'' x 33' 7'' (6.75m x 10.23m) (both widest)
- Fireplace, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, French doors.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living: 22' 2'' x 33' 2'' (6.75m x 10.10m) (both widest)
- Island unit with stone top, natural stone floor. Provision for kitchen units. Fireplace, cornice ceiling, recessed lights, French doors to patio.
- Dining Room: 15' 9'' x 9' 4'' (4.80m x 2.84m) (both widest)
- Mahogany floor, cornice ceiling.
- Back Hall:
- Utility Room: 8' 9'' x 10' 3'' (2.66m x 3.12m)
- Provision for units, natural stone floor.
- Provision for W.C and WHB, natural stone floor.
- First Floor
- Spacious landing.
- Bedroom (1): 19' 2'' x 21' 9'' (5.84m x 6.62m) (both widest)
- Cornice ceiling.
- Dressing Room: 12' 7'' x 10' 11'' (3.83m x 3.32m)
- En Suite:
- Wet room, W.C and WHB.
- Bedroom (2): 19' 1'' x 19' 5'' (5.81m x 5.91m) (both widest)
- Cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom (3): 18' 0'' x 13' 4'' (5.48m x 4.06m)
- Cornice ceiling, door to Annex.
- Provision for freestanding bath, provision for WHB and W.C. Walk-in shower cubicle. Tiled floor.
- Second Floor
- Oak staircase, landing with glass floor over Hallway.
- Bedroom (4): 14' 3'' x 24' 3'' (4.34m x 7.39m) (both widest)
- Bedroom (5): 14' 5'' x 24' 3'' (4.39m x 7.39m) (both widest)
- Shower Room:
- Tiled floor, shower cubicle, provision for W.C and WHB.
- Access from house Bedroom (3) or external staircase adjacent to Garage.
- W.C and WHB.
- With hot water tank.
- Room (1): 29' 0'' x 18' 7'' (8.83m x 5.66m) (both widest)
- Room (2): 18' 5'' x 39' 9'' (5.61m x 12.11m) (both widest)
- Door to external staircase.
- Double car port. Gravel driveway, patio, trees and shrubs. PVC oil tank. Wooden playhouse.
- Garage: 18' 5'' x 40' 3'' (5.61m x 12.26m)
- Garage door. Oil fired boiler (unknown if working).
- All services/appliances have not and will not be tested.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »