- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculately Presented Contemporary Townhouse
- Superb Standard of Fixtures and Fittings
- Lounge Feature Gas Fire leading through to…
- Superb Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen/ Dining Area with Range of Integrated Appliances with Access to Rear Garden
- Ground Floor WC & Cloakroom
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Contemporary Main Bathroom with White Suite
- Allocated Parking to Rear of Property
- Enclosed Rear Gardens Laid in Lawns and Patio Area Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Convenient and Ever Sought After Location
Additional InformationThis end-terrace property built by highly regarded builders MMM provides a beautiful bright home in a fantastic location. With excellent access to local amenities such as local shops, Bangor West Train Station, Bangor Town Centre, and access to the main arterial routes this property is perfect for the commuter, first time buyer, downsizer, and investor alike.
Internally to the ground floor there is a lounge leading through to modern, fully fitted kitchen, utility and ground floor WC and access to private rear garden. The first floor comprises of landing with access to roofspace and hotpress, two well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite.
Externally there are two allocated parking spaces to the rear of the property and a fully enclosed, private rear garden.
- uPVC front door with central glazed lights with stained glass through to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With electrics, through to lounge.
- 3.8m x 3.5m (12' 6" x 11' 6")
Outlook to front, feature central gas fire with mounted stone surround, storage under stairs, square arch leading through to kitchen/living.
- 2.7m x 4.4m (8' 10" x 14' 5")
Excellent range of high and low level units, laminate wood effect work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer, chrome mixer taps, integrated Beko oven, four ring gas hob, stainless steel splashback, stainless steel extractor above, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, inset spotlights, utility space with Vokera gas boiler, laminate work surface, space for washing machine.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC, wall hung wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, inset spotlight, extractor fan.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
- With access to roof space, Velux window through atrium for light, hotpress cupboard with shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.5m x 4.8m (11' 6" x 15' 9")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.7m (10' 6" x 8' 10")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising of P-shaped panelled bath with mixer taps, thermostatically controlled shower, telephone handle attachment, curved glazed shower screen, tiled splashback, partially tiled walls, low flush WC, wall hung wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, extractor fan.
- Rear garden partially laid in lawn with paved patio area and access to rear, two designated parking spaces.
Travelling down the Belfast Road number 84B is located on your left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »