- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms (Main Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room)
- Living Room
- Open Plan Living / Dining / Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Separate Utility Room
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden Area
- Underfloor Heating To Ground Floor
- Ample Off Street Parking To Front
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- CAT5 Cabling & Home Network For Improved Internet
- Within Walking Distance Of Public Transport Links, Shops & Cafes
- Convenient To Ballyhackamore, Belmont & Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented detached home is found in the desirable part of East Belfast, renowned for its homes of character and tree lined streets.
The property layout comprises an entrance hall with utility cupboard, living room, a superb open plan living / dining area open to a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances which leads to the enclosed rear garden area.
On the first floor, there are three bedrooms (main bedroom with ensuite shower room) and a contemporary white bathroom suite. The property benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazed window frames. Outside, the property is approached by a loose pebbled driveway with ample parking and raised shrub beds, to the rear is an enclosed brick paved courtyard.
Convenient to a host of amenities such as excellent cafes, shops and restaurants, leading local schools and public transport links are within easy reach.
- Hardwood front door with double glazed inset leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor. Recess spotlighting. Understairs storage cupboard. Comms cabinet. Wall mounted gas fired boiler.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.57m x 1.07m (8' 5" x 3' 6")
Range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.14m x 2.64m (13' 7" x 8' 8")
Solid wooden floor. Recess spotlighting.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 5.79m x 4.14m (19' 0" x 13' 7")
Excellent range of modern high and low level units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Recessed for gas fired Range. Stainless steel splashback and extractor canopy over. Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Ceramic tiled floor. Recess spotlighting. Double glazed French doors to rear.
- Access to roof space via pulldown ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 2.62m (13' 9" x 8' 7")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Vanity unit with mixer taps. Push button WC. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.22m x 3.05m (13' 10" x 10' 0")
Laminate wooden floor. Walk-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.48m x 2.74m (11' 5" x 9' 0")
- Contemporary white suite comprising shower/bath with thermostatic shower over. Fully tiled walls. Push button WC. Vanity unit with mixer taps. Chrome heated towel rail. Linen cupboard.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Loose pebbled driveway to the front with raised shrub beds and hedging. To the rear, brick paved patio with shrub beds and outside light.
Off Hawthornden Road, Belfast.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »