- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Renovated Terrace Property
- Front Lounge with Stunning Views of Belfast
- Bright and Spacious Dining Area
- Open Plan to Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Access to Rear Garden via Patio Doors
- Three Well-Proportioned Bedrooms on the First Floor
- Contemporary Bathroom With a Three Piece Suite
- Ample Storage Space
- Stunning Decking Area with Views of Belfast
- Gas Fired Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazed Throughout
- Electrical Work / Re-Plumbed / Fully Renovated
- No Onward Chain
- Excellent First Time Buy
- Close to Leading Local Primary and Secondary Schools
Additional InformationA rare opportunity to purchase a perfectly presented, chain free, end-terrace property. 84 Upper Knockbreda Road has been finished to the highest of standards with exceptional views of the city and a vast choice of local amenities within walking distance providing a fantastic range of shops, pubs and cafes.
Offering a fabulous accommodation having been renovated to an exceptional standard throughout. The ground floor comprises of a spacious lounge, a separate dinging area open plan to a modern fitted kitchen complete with integrated appliances and access to an enclosed rear garden.
The first floor comprises of three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with a contemporary three-piece white suite. Outside there is an enclosed rear garden with a raised decking area providing stunning views of the city, complete with a sunny aspect and an excellent degree of privacy.
We can recommend an internal inspection of this property. Further benefits include electrical work, re-plumbed, full renovation throughout, newly installed gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing.
Please always wear a face mask and practice social distancing during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite front door, dado rail, leading to...
- 3.939m x 3.466m (12' 11" x 11' 4")
Stunning views of Belfast.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.894m x 3.077m (19' 4" x 10' 1")
Single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome tap, excellent range of high and low level matt units with integrated door handles, marble effect work surfaces. Four ring hob and integrated oven, part tiled walls, integrated fridge and freezer, plumbed for washer / dryer. Recessed downlights, breakfast bar, open plan to dining area with patio doors to access rear garden...
- Dado rail, wall panelling, built in storage space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.843m x 3.345m (12' 7" x 10' 12")
Access to loft, stunning views of Belfast.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.918m x 2.41m (9' 7" x 7' 11")
Built in storage space.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.845m x 3.054m (12' 7" x 10' 0")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Panelled bath with mixer tap and thermostatically controlled shower unit with raindance and waterfall shower and glass shower screen. Tiled floor, extractor fan, heated towel rail, recessed low voltage lights.
- Landscaped front garden, walkway to front door. Enclosed side and rear with excellent privacy and sunny aspect. Raised decking area with views across Belfast. Security light and outside tap.
Travelling from Ballyhackamore on the A55, take a left onto Upper Knockbreda Road and number 84 is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »