84 Shackleton Crescent, Ballykelly, Limavady BT49 9PT
3 Bed Terrace house For Sale
- Excellent Mid Terrace, Two Storey Dwelling Situated In Popular Residential Location, Very Well Presented By Current Owners.
- Living Room With Feature Hole-in-Wall Fireplace and Oak Wide Plank Floor.
- Three Bedrooms All With Built-in Robes.
- Bathroom Recently Renovated, Comprising White 4 Piece Suite With Separate Walk-in Shower Unit and Good Quality Tiling to Walls.
- 'L' Shaped Kitchen/Dining Area with Excellent Range of Contemporary Units.
- Oil Fired Central Heating System.
- Key Features Include:- Double Glazed Windows and Doors in PVC Frames. Pleasant Open Aspect to Rear of Property. Off-Street Parking To Front of Property.
Entrance Hall : PVC front door with double glazed centre light. Tiled floor. Ornate redwood staircase and built-in cupboard with open shelving.
Living Room : 18'6 x 8'2 Feture hole-in-wall fireplace housing electric fire with slate hearth and redwood mantel. Oak wide plank floor. French doors leading into hallway and kitchen/dining area.
Kitchen/Dining Area : 'L' shaped 16'8 x 10'2 Excellent range of contemporary units with matching worktops. Stainless steel sink unit and single drainer with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed lights to ceiling. Display units. Plumbed washing machine. Ducted for tumble dryer. Plumbed for dishwasher. Concealed extractor fan. Understairs storage cupboard/cloakroom. PVC rear door with double glazed centre light.
Landing : Shelved Hotpress.
Bedroom  : 12'8 x 10'10 Built-in robe.
Bedroom  : 10'10 x 9'10 Built-in robe.
Bedroom  : 8'8 x 7'8 Built-in robe.
Bathroom : 8'2 x 5'10 White 4 piece suite comprising bath. Vanity unit with wash-hand basin. Low flush w.c. Separate walk-in shower unit with 'Redring Active' electric shower. Tiled walls. Vinyl floor covering.
Exterior : Tarmac parking area to front of property with pedestrian access to side leading to enclosed rear garden. Concrete rear yard enclosed by timber fence and gates. Boiler House. PVC oil tank. Garden Shed. Storage Shed. Fuel Store. Outside Lights and Water tap.
Rates : £456.15 per annum as at April 2018.
Annual Management Fee: £160 per annum as at April 2018.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »