84 Main Street, Limavady BT49 0ET
Commercial Property (2,352 sq. feet) For Sale
- Successful Hot Food Takeaway Business
- Prominent location on Main Street facing Tesco with on street car parking
- Large two storey end terrace property converted for use as hot food takeaway. First floor benefits from seperate access.
- Large garden to rear with potential to develop. Former Planning Permission granted for 4No. apartments which has now lapsed.
Well Established & Award Winning Traditional Fish and Chip Shop Take-away Business Opportunity.
For Sale as a going concern, to include the property, goodwill and fixtures & fittings.
The property is well located within the town, situated opposite Tesco, with excellent passing trade and the benefit of on street car parking.
Net Internal Area c. 2,352 sq ft (c. 218.59 sq m).
The premises is finished to a high standard and includes all catering equipment.
The business has been long established since c.1950’s and has won the coveted McKenna’s Guide Best in Ireland for the last 16 years running.
Available for immediate occupation to take advantage of the up coming holiday periods.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »