- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended red brick double fronted detached formal residence
- 4 well proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom plus additional first floor shower room
- Open plan kitchen with casual dining
- Cream kitchen with built in oven, hob, microwave and dishwasher
- Furnished downstairs cloakroom
- PVC double glazed windows and patio doors
- Oil fired central heating
- Many original features remaining
- Extensive garden to rear with view of Cavehill
- Detached twin garages
Additional InformationThis magnificent red brick gentleman's residence, with its impressive bay fronted facade, takes an imposing stance in this well established and highly regarded residential area. You will be immediately struck by the grandeur of this beautiful period family home that is undoubtedly one of the finest properties available on today's market. The quality of craftsmanship and the attention to detail is evident throughout and no expense has been spared in creating a home of considerable charm, warmth and character. The location alone is an attraction with a superb range of local amenities and leading schools within walking distance of the front door. All in all, a property that we can recommend with the utmost confidence and early viewing is a must.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Cornice ceiling, original tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stained glass vestibule door with matching panels, polished woodstrip floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- 5.72m x 4.14m (18' 9" x 13' 7")
Feature fireplace with tiled hearth, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail, wall light points, double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM
- 5.97m x 4.11m (19' 7" x 13' 6")
Attractive fireplace, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, polished woodstrip floor, double panelled radiator.
- MORNING ROOM
- 4.09m x 3.45m (13' 5" x 11' 4")
Pine fireplace with cast iron inset, tiled hearth, polished oak woodstrip floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail, built in shelving, double panelled radiator.
- FAMILY ROOM
- 3.96m x 3.23m (13' 0" x 10' 7")
Built in cupboards and shelving, laminate floor, radiator, low voltage lighting.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN/ DINING
- 5.87m x 4.42m (19' 3" x 14' 6")
Franke basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of cream high and low level units, walnut effect formica worktop, built in Hotpoint double oven, CDA microwave, integrated Tricity Bendix dishwasher, island unit with 4 ring gas hob, Baumatic extractor fan, drige/ freezer housing, low voltage lighting, polished porcelain tiled floor, double panelled radiator, partially tiled walls, under unit lighting, PVC french doors to garden.
- SUN ROOM
- 7.67m x 2.46m (25' 2" x 8' 1")
Polished oak woodstrip floor, 2 double panelled radiators, 3 Keylite rooflights, low voltage lighting, PVC french doors to garden.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White wash hand basin, low flush WC, plumbed for washing machine, polished porcelain tiled floor.
- SPACIOUS LANDING
- Cornice ceiling, walkin hotpress, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 5.87m x 4.14m (19' 3" x 13' 7")
Laminate floor, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 5.72m x 4.17m (18' 9" x 13' 8")
Double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, built in mirror sliderobes.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 4.11m x 3.43m (13' 6" x 11' 3")
Laminate floor, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, picture rail, built in shelving.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 3.84m x 3.3m (12' 7" x 10' 10")
Laminate floor, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, built in cupboard and drawers.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, rain shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, partial tongue and groove walls, low voltage lighting, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising corner bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, Redring electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, partial tongue and groove walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, low voltage lighting, access to roofspace.
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking. Garden to front, side and rear in lawn, mature shrubs and trees. View of Cavehill. Paved patio area to rear. Tap and light. Boiler house - oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank. Detached twin garage - up and over doors, light and tap.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »