This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Spacious semi in need of updating
- Living room
- Sitting room
- 3 bedrooms
- Shower room and separate W.C.
- Oil fired central heating
- Mainly U.P.V.C. framed double glazing
- Front and rear gardens
Additional InformationThis semi detached property is one of the more spacious types in the area offering a wider than usual hall, two separate reception rooms with double doors, good sized kitchen, three bedrooms and shower room. It is in need of updating but we have priced it to take this into account. It is located on Ladas Drive, between the Castlereagh and Cregagh Road which is convenient for local shopping and buses into the city centre.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.43m (12' 0" x 11' 3")
Glazed double doors leading to living room
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.61m x 3.43m (11' 10" x 11' 3")
- 3.71m x 2.49m (12' 2" x 8' 2")
Range of high and low level units with built-in electric hob and oven, extractor canopy and plumbing for washing machine
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.71m x 3.4m (12' 2" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.4m (12' 0" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.54m x 2.51m (8' 4" x 8' 3")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.49m x 2.29m (8' 2" x 7' 6")
Easy access shower, wash-hand basin and hotpress. Separate W.C.
- Front garden in path and pink pebbles, rear garden in paved patio, lawn and shrub beds, oil fired boiler in boiler house. Paved area to side of house
Ladas Drive runs between the Cregagh Road at Bells Bridge roundabout and the Castlereagh Road
236th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »