- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A charming home nestled in the countryside just minutes from Hillsborough
- Beautifully presented by its current owners
- Modern finishes throughout yet retaining warmth and character
- Spacious Lounge with feature Marble Fireplace
- Fitted Country Kitchen with Oil Fired Rayburn plus modern appliances
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Luxury Family Bathroom with roll top bath
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Detached Single Garage
- Detached Annex with Studio/Study/Games room options
- Enclosed, mature and private rear garden
- Pleasantly positioned in this rural locality yet just minutes' drive from Hillsborough
- Ease of commute to Lisburn, Belfast and beyond via the A1 and M1 road links
- Early viewing is recommend
Additional InformationA rare opportunity to acquire a charming B2 Listed
semi-detached property set in the outskirts of the historic village of Hillsborough, dating back to 1841. The property is exceptionally well presented throughout whilst retaining considerable warmth and character. It also boasts a separate self-contained annex to the rear, which would be suitable for a number of uses.
The original house presents a generous reception room with range of original features, country kitchen, ground floor shower room with three well-proportioned bedrooms across the first floor and luxury family bathroom. The rear 'own door' annex presents an exceptional receptions space (previous recording studio) with gallery above, ideal for modern family life.
All in all with its convenient location in close proximity to many of Hillsborough's amenities it warrants early inspection.
Conveniently located with an ease of commute to Lisburn, Belfast and beyond. It is sure to have broad appeal.
- ENTRANCE HALL/LOUNGE:
- 4.m x 7.37m (13' 1" x 24' 2")
Solid wood door to front, solid wood strip flooring, feature original beams to ceiling, marble fireplace with cast iron inlay, ceramic tiled detailing, slate tiled hearth, arch through to rear hall, stairs to first floor and door through to rear hall.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Solid wood strip flooring, storage understairs.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, large shower with rain head shower, fully tiled, spots, extractor fan and hotpress off.
- 5.75m x 4.03m (18' 10" x 13' 3")
Laminate wood strip floor, range of high and low level units, 4 ring gas hob, Belfast sink, space for washine machine/drier, solid oak worktops, integrated fridge freezer, integrated Bosch dishwasher, feature brick opening with oil fired Rayburn.
- Access to roofspace, integrated bookshelves.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.88m x 4.05m (19' 4" x 13' 3")
Solid oak strip floor, integrated wardrobe into eaves.
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, firee standing cast iron bath with wall mounted mixer tap, telephone shower attachment over, ceramic tiled splashbacks, spots and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.02m x 4.16m (9' 11" x 13' 8")
Laminate floor, integrated wardrobe into eaves.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.95m x 2.94m (12' 12" x 9' 8")
Feature beams to ceiling.
- SINGLE DETACHED GARAGE:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.59m x 6.75m (11' 9" x 22' 2")
uPVC double glazed doors to side, cast iron stove on granite hearth, oak strip flooring, stairs to gallery, spot lights, velux in vaulted ceiling.
- 3.59m x 2.75m (11' 9" x 9' 0")
Low level units with stainless steel sink and mixer tap, galleried balustrade over living area.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Storage room off.
- Laminate wood floor, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- 3.59m x 3.01m (11' 9" x 9' 10")
Solid oak strip floor.
- Fully enclosed rear garden, gravel driveway, flagged patio area, generous flat lawn with specimen trees, enclosed concrete yard to rear of house.
When heading out of Hillsborough along the Dromore Road, turn left into the Dromara Road. Continue past 'Mill Farm' café/restaurant and no.84 is located on the right hand side opposite the Estate wall to Hillsborough Forest Park.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »