Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A wonderful detached chalet style bungalow located between Balloo and Lisbane
- Recently constructed to offer generous and flexible living accommodation
- Well-presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Impressive entrance hall with a tiled floor and a feature staircase
- Wonderful living room with a feature fireplace
- Superb open plan kitchen, dining and family room with patio doors to the garden
- Kitchen with good storage, an integrated oven and a Belfast sink
- Utility room with plumbing for white goods
- Five bedrooms – three downstairs and two upstairs
- Downstairs bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- Upstairs bathroom with a white three piece suite
- Spacious landing that could be utilised as a play, reading or study area
- Detached garage with light, power and a roller door
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Large rear garden with a lawn and an excellent patio area to enjoy
- Low maintenance front garden and a lengthy driveway
- Rural location with plenty of local amenities within a short drive
A Perfect Set Up!
This recently constructed chalet style bungalow presents a wonderful opportunity to a growing or established family to purchase a generous and flexible property. The property has a rural setting yet is within a short drive of fantastic range of shops, pubs, restaurants and schools. The wonderful open plan kitchen, dining and family room which in turn is open to the living room provides fantastic living space and is perfect for modern day family life and for entertaining friends on special occasions.
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall, a living room with a feature fireplace, a superb open plan kitchen, living and family room, three well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower. Upstairs is a spacious landing with Velux windows, two double bedrooms and a bathroom with a three piece suite.
To the front is a low maintenance garden and a lengthy driveway that leads to the detached garage. The rear garden is very private and benefits from a large lawn and a beautiful patio area to enjoy on a summers day!
Whilst enjoying a rural location, the property is perfectly located as Killinchy, Lisabne and Balloo are only a few minutes’ drive away. The well renowned Killinchy primary school, award winning restaurant Balloo House, Whiterock Sailing Club for the yachting enthusiast, and Comber and Belfast are all easily accessible.
For further information or to arrange a viewing of this fabulous home please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Living Room 17'6" x 16'4"
Kitchen/Dining/Family 30'8" x 9'2"
Utility Room 12'5" x 4'4"
Bedroom 1 12'5" x 12'2"
Bedroom 2 13' x 11'7"
Bedroom 3 12'9" x 11'7"
Bathroom 11'4" x 9'1"
Landing 22'4" x 18'11"
Bedroom 4 18'11" x 17'2"
Bedroom 5 18'11" x 14'3"
Bathroom 9'3" x 9'
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
38th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views