- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Main Lounge with Multi-Fuel Stove
- Separate Family Room also with Multi-Fuel Stove/Option for Fourth Bedroom
- Solid Oak Floors in 2 Main Reception Rooms
- Solid Oak Doors and Skirting Throughout
- Family Bathroom with Remote Power Shower, Vanity Unit & Separate Bath
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms (mater ensuite shower room)
- Privately Owned Solar Panels for Hot Water
- Burglar Alarm
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Generous Double Garage with Storage Spaces, Worktops, Remote Electric Garage Door
- Storage Room beyond Garage with Heating, Power and Light
- Loft with Fitted Floor Power and Lighting
- Stunning Views to the Rear Across Open Countryside
- Sited on a Generous Site
- Early Viewing is Recommended
Additional InformationWe are delighted to present this deceptively spacious bungalow situated on generous and private site of approximately 0.75 acres. It offers both spacious and flexible accommodation throughout which will appeal to a wide range of purchasers and modern family living. A property which needs no work and who's owners are chain free, early viewing is recommended.
The well-proportioned accommodation offers three generous bedrooms (master ensuite) with the option of a fourth (current family room), two generous receptions rooms, family bathroom, separate WC/cloakroom and well-proportioned Kitchen Diner with separate Utility off.
Externally a mature site and tarmac driveway lead to a large double garage with storage room beyond. Located in this rural location yet within easy commuting distance of Lisburn, Belfast , Antrim and beyond via the nearby A26 Airport Road
We recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed door, double glazed side panels, spot lighting.
- 6.89m x 5.2m (22' 7" x 17' 1")
Solid oak floor, granite hearth with wood burning stove, spot lights.
- 3.29m x 5.15m (10' 10" x 16' 11")
Range of high and low level units, Blanco side draining stainless steel sink, 4 ring hotpoint gas hob, hotpoint electric oven and microwave, stainless steel extractor fan, breakfast bar table, spot lights, door through to...
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Low level units, plumbed for washer driver, uPVC double glazed door to rear, airing cupboard off.
- FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM (4):
- 3.61m x 4.44m (11' 10" x 14' 7")
Laminate wood floor, granite hearth, wood burning stove, spot lights, or can be used as a fourth bedroom.
- Ceramic tiled floor, panelled walls, low flush wc, vanity sink unit, double walk in shower cubicle with rain head Triton electric shower, panelled bath, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.62m x 4.27m (11' 11" x 14' 0")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, vanity sink unit, double shower with electric shower.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.6m x 3.27m (11' 10" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.27m x 3.28m (10' 9" x 10' 9")
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.06m x 6.31m (16' 7" x 20' 8")
Up and over roller electric door, high and low level units, wood store off.
- A mature site of c.0.75 acres fully fenced and enclosed with stunning countryside views, laid in lawns with low shrub beds and specimen trees. Tarmac driveway with space for multiple vehicles.
When leaving Glenavy along the Belfast Road, towards Belfast no.84 is located on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »