- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- AWAITING NEW INTERNAL PHOTOS
- Outstanding Extended Detached Family Home
- Quiet Cul-de-sac Position Within Popular Residential Area
- Fully Insulated Office/ Workshop WIth Double Glazing, Light & Power. Potential to use as a Gym or Playroom
- Bright, Versatile and Flexible Accommodation
- Living Room with Gas Coal Effect Fire
- Superb Modern Fitted Kitchen with Zenon Worktops, Open Plan to Dining Area/Family Room
- Large Sun Room with Feature Vaulted Ceiling off Dining/Family Area
- Four Good Sized Double Bedrooms
- Master with En Suite Shower Room and Wall to Wall Range of Built-in Mirror Fronted Slide Robes
- Bedroom Two with Built-in Range of Mirror Fronted Slide Robes
- Bathroom with Four Piece White Suite
- Additional Downstairs WC
- Easily Maintained Front Garden in Lawns
- Tarmac Driveway with Parking for Cars, Caravans, Boats and Horse Boxes, etc
- Low Maintenance Fully Enclosed Rear Garden with Southerly Aspect and Extensive Timber Decked Terrace
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Integral Garage
- Bangor Town Centre, Newtownards and Belfast Easily Accessible
- Demand Expected to be High
- Early Viewing Essential
- Other Amenities Close by
Additional InformationAWAITING NEW INTERNAL PHOTOS
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac within this extremely popular residential area here is an outstanding opportunity to purchase an exceptional detached extended family home offering much more than meets the eye. Built by the award winning Dunlop Homes this development is renowned for its quality housing and spacious sites. Number 84 does not disappoint on any front. Finished to an excellent standard throughout there is literally nothing left to do but move your furniture in and enjoy.
The accommodation is bright, spacious and flexible on both levels with the ground floor comprising of living room with gas coal effect fire and exceptional open plan room to the back consisting of kitchen with solid Zenon worktops, dining area, family area and sun room. This is undoubtedly the room of the house. Upstairs this fine home is further enhanced by having four large double bedrooms, including master with en suite shower room and wall-to-wall range of built-in mirror fronted slide robes, as well as bathroom with four piece white suite.
Outside there is that all important low maintenance aspect with easily maintained front garden in lawns, tarmac driveway with parking for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes, etc, and low maintenance fully enclosed rear garden with southerly aspect and extensive timber decked terrace. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, integral garage and downstairs WC. The convenient location also offers access to Bangor town centre, Newtownards and Belfast.
Recent sales in this particular area have proven to be extremely popular and with all this fine home has to offer we are confident that the same will be said for this property. A viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- Solid wooden front door with double glazed inset and double glazed side panel to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Porcelain tiled floor, glazed doors to living room, door to integral garage.
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM WITH WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, storage under stairs, porcelain tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.03m x 3.71m (16' 6" x 12' 2")
at widest points
Cornice ceiling, attractive fireplace with gas fire.
- SUPERB MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING?FAMILY ARE/
- 8.56m x 3.96m (28' 1" x 13' 0")
at widest points narrowing to 9'9"
Kitchen with extensive range of high and low level high gloss units, Zenon stone worktops, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with matching Zenon drainer, integrated Siemens oven, integrated microwave, integrated four ring hob, splashback, extractor fan above, integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar, laminate wood effect floor, casual dining area with laminate wood effect floor, open plan to family area, two archways to sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 5.49m x 3.81m (18' 0" x 12' 6")
Feature vaulted ceiling, laminate wood effect floor, uPVC double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Shelved hotpress with lagged copper cylinder, access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.07m x 5.61m (10' 1" x 18' 5")
into robes at widest points
Wall to wall range of built-in mirror fronted slide robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splashback, low flush WC, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.91m (12' 0" x 12' 10")
into robes at widest points
Extensive wall to wall range of built-in mirror fronted slide robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.09m x 2.95m (13' 5" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.34m x 2.97m (14' 3" x 9' 9")
- Four piece white suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer tap, separate built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira shower unit, large wash hand basin with mixer tap in vanity unit, low flush WC, fully tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Easily maintained front garden in lawns, tarmac driveway with parking for cars, caravans or boats, leading to integral garage.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.41m x 3.07m (17' 9" x 10' 1")
at widest points
Roller shutter door, power, light, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge freezer, oil fired boiler.
- Fantastic fully enclosed low maintenance rear garden with southerly aspect and extensive timber decked terrace, paved patio barbecue areas, uPVC oil tank, outside tap, outside plugs, outside lights.
Heading into the Beechfield development, at the first T-junction turn right onto Beechfield Drive. At the second T-junction turn left onto Beechfield Crescent. Turn left at the third T-junction. Take the first right into a cul-de-sac and 84 is on your left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »