- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Substantial Family Home Set Along Balmoral Avenue, South Belfast
- Recently Undergone An Extensive Renovation Programme
- Three Reception Rooms
- Contemporary Kitchen / Living / Dining Area
- Cloakroom, Utility Room
- Four Bedrooms, Master With En Suite And Dressing Room, Bedroom 2 With En Suite Facilities
- Contemporary Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Fully Double Glazed
- Sweeping Driveway
- Lawns And Patio Areas To Front And Rear
- Full Planning Permission For A Detached Garage
- Suited To The Growing Family Wanting To Set Up Home In This Fine Area
- Not HMO Registered - Not Suitable For Sharers
- Available For Occupation May 2019
Additional InformationThis stunning red brick family home has been extensively refurbished and extended and offers contemporary well laid out accommodation for the growing family wanting to set up home in BT9.
The home comprises of three reception rooms, contemporary kitchen/living/dining area, utility and cloakroom. Upstairs there are four good sized bedrooms, Master with Dressing area and ensuite, bedroom 2 with ensuite, bedroom 3 with access to contemporary family bathroom and a fourth bedroom.
Externally the property is well set back off the road and offers excellent driveway parking as well as full planning permission for a detached garage. The gardens are laid out in lawns and patio areas to the front and rear.
The home is well located; set close to leading primary and grammar schools, motorway and public transport networks and the recreational amenities of South Belfast cafes and eateries of the Lisburn Road, along with parks such as Drumglass and access to the Lagan Tow Path.
- Period style entrance door with fanlight to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Black and white tiled floor. Under stairs storage cupboard.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.15m x 3.84m (20' 2" x 12' 7")
Curved bay window. Period style fireplace with cast iron surround, slate hearth and open fire.
- 3.66m x 3.05m (12' 0" x 10' 0")
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.34m x 3.58m (14' 3" x 11' 9")
- MAGNIFICENT KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 8.51m x 6.86m (27' 11" x 22' 6")
L shaped. Contemporary range of kitchen units. 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated oven and grill. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated four ring gas hob with extractor over. Granite work surfaces. Central island unit with storage and breakfast bar area. Low voltage lighting. Ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.96m x 1.63m (13' 0" x 5' 4")
Contemporary range of units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Gas fired boiler. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
First Floor Return
- SHELVED HOTPRESS:
- Built-in storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.27m x 4.01m (14' 0" x 13' 2")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 4.01m x 2.18m (13' 2" x 7' 2")
- Fully tiled shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin with vanity unit. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled walls and floor.
- Contemporary white suite comprising freestanding bath with mixer taps. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Wash hand basin with vanity unit. Low flush WC. Partly tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting. Access to bedroom 3.
First Floor Landing
- BEDROOM (2):
- 6.15m x 3.66m (20' 2" x 12' 0")
- Fully tiled walk-in shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.37m x 3.58m (14' 4" x 11' 9")
Access to main bathroom.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.37m x 3.05m (14' 4" x 10' 0")
- Sweeping pebbled driveway. Front and rear lawns and patio areas. Timber boundary fencing. Planning permission for garage. Wired for electric gates.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »