- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Substantial Family Home Set Along Balmoral Avenue, South Belfast
- Recently Undergone An Extensive Renovation Programme
- Three Reception Rooms
- Contemporary Kitchen/Living/Dining Area
- Cloakroom, Utility Room
- Four Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite And Dressing Room, Bedroom 2 With Ensuite Facilities
- Contemporary Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Fully Double Glazed
- Sweeping Driveway
- Lawns And Patio Areas To Front And Rear
- Full Planning Permission For A Detached Garage
- Suited To The Growing Family Wanting To Set Up Home In This Fine Area
Additional InformationThis stunning red brick family home has been extensively refurbished and extended and offers contemporary well laid out accommodation for the growing family wanting to set up home in BT9.
The home comprises of three reception rooms, contemporary kitchen/living/dining area, utility and cloakroom. Upstairs there are four good sized bedrooms, Master with Dressing area and ensuite, bedroom 2 with ensuite, bedroom 3 with access to contemporary family bathroom and a fourth bedroom.
Externally the property is well set back off the road and offers excellent driveway parking as well as full planning permission for a detached garage. The gardens are laid out in lawns and patio areas to the front and rear.
The home is well located; set close to leading primary and grammar schools, motorway and public transport networks and the recreational amenities of South Belfast cafes and eateries of the Lisburn Road, along with parks such as Drumglass and access to the Lagan Tow Path.
To arrange a private viewing at your convenience please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Period style entrance door with fanlight to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Black and white tiled floor. Under stairs storage cupboard.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.15m x 3.84m (20' 2" x 12' 7")
Curved bay window. Period style fireplace with cast iron surround, slate hearth and open fire.
- 3.66m x 3.05m (12' 0" x 10' 0")
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.34m x 3.58m (14' 3" x 11' 9")
- MAGNIFICENT KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 8.51m x 6.86m (27' 11" x 22' 6")
L shaped. Contemporary range of kitchen units. 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated oven and grill. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated four ring gas hob with extractor over. Granite work surfaces. Central island unit with storage and breakfast bar area. Low voltage lighting. Ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.96m x 1.63m (13' 0" x 5' 4")
Contemporary range of units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Gas fired boiler. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
First Floor Return
- SHELVED HOTPRESS:
- Built-in storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.27m x 4.01m (14' 0" x 13' 2")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 4.01m x 2.18m (13' 2" x 7' 2")
- Fully tiled shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin with vanity unit. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled walls and floor.
- Contemporary white suite comprising freestanding bath with mixer taps. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Wash hand basin with vanity unit. Low flush WC. Partly tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting. Access to bedroom 3.
First Floor Landing
- BEDROOM (2):
- 6.15m x 3.66m (20' 2" x 12' 0")
- Fully tiled walk-in shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.37m x 3.58m (14' 4" x 11' 9")
Access to main bathroom.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.37m x 3.05m (14' 4" x 10' 0")
- Sweeping pebbled driveway. Front and rear lawns and patio areas. Timber boundary fencing. Planning permission for garage. Wired for electric gates.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »