- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- To Let/ For Sale
- Total Floor Area Approx 1000 Sq Ft
- Ground Floor Shop And Stores
- First And Second Floor Storage
- Small Open Garden At Rear
- Previously Used As Chinese Carry Out But Suitable For A Variety Of Purposes
- Close To Town Centre Bus & Railway Station And Directly Facing Castle Park
Additional InformationThese centrally situated premises have been used as a Chinese carry out with hot food use. The ground floor shop is augmented with Kitchen and Stores and additional storage on first and second floors above. The premises would be equally suitable for a variety of purposes subject for planning for change of use if required.
- 4.22m x 3.15m (13' 10" x 10' 4")
With ceramic tiled floor, acoustic tiled ceiling
- 4.22m x 3.35m (13' 10" x 11' 0")
Quarry tiled floor, walls fully tiled
- PREPARATION ROOM
- 4.78m x 1.57m (15' 8" x 5' 2")
- 3.58m x 1.3m (11' 9" x 4' 3")
With staircase to first floor
- FRONT ROOM
- 4.29m x 3.33m (14' 1" x 10' 11")
- REAR ROOM
- 3.33m x 2.49m (10' 11" x 8' 2")
- 2.69m x 1.37m (8' 10" x 4' 6")
With stainless steel sink unit, fitted cupboards
- With panelled bath and wash hand basin
- SEPARATE TOILET:
- With low flush WC
- FRONT ROOM
- 4.32m x 3.3m (14' 2" x 10' 10")
- REAR ROOM
- 3.35m x 2.49m (11' 0" x 8' 2")
- Open rear garden with wooden shed
- To let at a rent of £575 per month plus rates (£6,900 per annum)
Travelling into Bangor from Belfast, continue along the under the flyover coming into Bangor town centre. Continue through the lights onto Abbey Street and number 84 is situated on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »