- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Ground Floor Garden Apartment
- Exceptionally Well Presented Throughout
- Large Kitchen Dining Living Space with French Doors to Side and Rear Gardens
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite with Stylish Tiling Detail
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Visitor and Resident Parking to Front and Rear
- Pedestrian Pathway to Bangor West Railway Halt
- Direct Access to the Main Arterial Routes for City Commuting
- Within Walking Distance of Bangor's Town Centre
- Enclosed Side and Rear Gardens ideal for Barbecues and Outdoor Entertaining
- The Ideal Opportunity for a Wide Range of Purchasers
Additional InformationShaftesbury is a particularly well regarded and ever sought after development of varying modern house types. The convenient location coupled with the superb build quality ensures that these homes have a track record of consistently high demand. This is a particularly well presented ground floor garden apartment. Properties of this nature are rare on today's market. This property is built by MMM and finished to their typically high specification.
There are two double bedrooms, a contemporary white bathroom suite with stylish tiling detail and of particular note is the large kitchen dining living space with French doors opening to the side and rear gardens. The kitchen enjoys a range of integrated units and appliances.
Further benefits include resident and visitor parking to both the front and rear, gas fired central heating and double glazing.
Boasting its own side and rear garden the ideal space for barbecues and outdoor entertaining and with a path and direct access to Bangor West's railway halt and its convenience to the main routes for city commuting we feel this property will have particular appeal to the young professional or retired couple alike.
- Hardwood entrance door through to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With hardwood floor, Baxi boiler in cupboard, inset spotlights, utility space with cloaks, space for dryer.
- 4.5m x 6.6m (14' 9" x 21' 8")
With hardwood floor, corner window with outlook to side, range of high and low level units, integrated Neff oven, four ring gas hob above, tiled splashback, stainless steel extractor above, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for washer.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps, panelled bath with thermostatically controlled shower, telephone attachment, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.6m x 3.3m (11' 10" x 10' 10")
Outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.5m x 2.7m (11' 6" x 8' 10")
Outlook to rear garden.
- Designated parking, private rear garden with landscaped bank and space for outdoor seating.
Travelling Bangor bound along the main Belfast to Bangor dual carriageway continue into Bangor under the flyover. Turn left onto Shaftesbury Road. Follow Shaftesbury Road round veering left at the roundabout and follow the road onto the right. Number 83 is located on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »