- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extremely well presented modernised terrace
- 2 bedrooms - 1 reception room
- Floored roofspace
- Newly installed fitted kitchen - ceramic tiled floor
- Newly installed white bathroom suite - ceramic tiled floor
- PVC double glazed windows and front door
- Gas central heating
- Damp proof course installed 2018
- Garden to rear
- Views of Cavehill and Co Down
- Ready for immediate possession
Additional InformationThis is an excellent opportunity to purchase a modernised and beautifully presented town house occupying a highly sought after residential location within minutes from Belfast City Centre and local amenities. Finished to an exceptionally high standard the property is ready to move into. Early viewing is an absolute must to appreciate this magnificent home.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door.
- 4.27m x 3.84m (14' 0" x 12' 7")
Laminate floor, wall light points, panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- 4.27m x 3.07m (14' 0" x 10' 1")
Basin 1/2 single drainer ceramic unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Montpellier under oven, touch ceramic hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge housing, gas central heating boiler, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, showerscreen, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.81m x 3.3m (12' 6" x 10' 10")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, low voltage lighting, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.12m x 2.31m (10' 3" x 7' 7")
Lamiante floor, panelled radiator, built in wardrobe, view over Co Down.
- 2.59m x 2.46m (8' 6" x 8' 1")
Fixed staircase, floored, panelled radiator, low voltage lighting, rooflight, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- Garden to front in lawn. Enclosed area to rear. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn. Tap and light. Timber shed.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »