- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively Spacious Detached Bungalow On An Elevated Mature Site Of 0.5 Acres
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Room With Feature Stone Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen And Dining Area
- Two Attic Rooms Accessed By Fixed Staircase With Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Integral Double Garage & Driveway Parking For Several Cars
- Alarm System
- Gardens In Lawns With Paved Sitting Area
Additional InformationThis detached property occupies a superb idyllic secluded site and setting on gardens complete with views of the surrounding countryside. Although now requiring updating but priced competitively, it offers a buyer to put their own stamp on the property.
Located on the Tullyard Road just up from the very popular Drumbo, this property enjoys all the attributes of its secluded mature setting, yet is perfectly located, less than 10 minutes from the Malone Road, Lisburn City Centre, and the Outer Ring providing excellent provincial commuting. Lady Dixon Park, Malone Golf Club, and a good range of schools are all available within close proximity.
Offering the best of both worlds with its superb rural situation yet accessibility, this excellent home will have wide ranging appeal. To fully appreciate this home it needs to be visited and assessed on site.
- Solid wooden front door leading to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor. Glazed internal door to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Wood flooring. Fixed wooden staircase.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.39m x 3.54m (24' 3" x 11' 7")
Wooden floor. Feature stone fireplace with granite hearth.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 6.7m x 3.11m (21' 12" x 10' 2")
Wooden floor. Range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. 'Beko' double oven. 4 ring hob with extractor fan over. Space for fridge. Partially tiled walls. Tongue and groove ceiling. Glazed door leading to outside.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.98m x 4.85m (16' 4" x 15' 11")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.79m x 3.35m (12' 5" x 10' 12")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.85m x 3.22m (12' 8" x 10' 7")
Wooden floor. Built-in mirrored sliding wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.75m x 3.03m (12' 4" x 9' 11")
- Panelled bath. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tongue and groove ceiling. Fully tiled walls.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.m x 4.87m (19' 8" x 15' 12")
Large double up and over door. Work bench. Power and light. Door to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.88m x 1.97m (16' 0" x 6' 6")
Range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Oil fired boiler.
- Wooden floor. Twin storage cupboards.
- ATTIC ROOM (1):
- 4.38m x 2.72m (14' 4" x 8' 11")
Velux window. Wooden floor.
- ATTIC ROOM (2):
- 3.31m x 2.78m (10' 10" x 9' 1")
Velux window. Wooden floor.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Bath. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Wooden floor. Velux window.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Stone entrance pillars to concrete driveway parking to the side and rear of the property. Generous mature gardens in lawn enclosed by mature trees. Paved sitting area and patio. PVC oil tank. Outside tap and light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »