- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Extended Mid-Terrace Residence In A Highly Popular Location
- Three Well Appointed Bedrooms
- Generous Lounge Open To Modern Fitted Kitchen & Casual Dining Area
- Family Room With Sliding Doors To Rear Garden
- Luxury White Bathroom Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Downstairs W.C
- Well Manicured Front Garden With Driveway For Off Street Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Finished To An Impeccable Standard
- A Must View!
Additional InformationSimply Stunning! This charming Mid-Terrace residence is a welcome addition to the thriving property market, located in the ever popular Seymour Hill area of Dunmurry. This home is finished to an exceptional standard and offers superb accommodation, perfect for the modern day living.
Internally this home is beautifully presented & meticuously maintained throughout. The ground floor comprises of a generous lounge which is complimented by an attractive fireplace, this is open to a modern fitted kitchen and a casual dining area, double doors lead into an extended family room with sliding doors which lead to an enclosed rear garden. This additional space is perfect for those with young children or for those who love to entertain. Upstairs there are three good size bedrooms and a luxury white bathroom suite. Each room in this home is flooded with natural light and the modern decor will surely appeal to those seeking a property with nothing to do but move in and enjoy! Outside benefits form a well manicured front garden with a driveway for off street parking, to the rear there is an easily maintained enclosed garden.
No 83 Hornbeam Road is a must view, rarely do properties of this standard and within this price range come onto the market. Prompt viewing is highly recommended!
- Panelled radiator.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO KITCHEN:
- 7.26m x 3.18m (23' 10" x 10' 5")
Bay window, attractive fireplace with wood surround & gas fire, solid wood flooring, double panelled radiator, panelled radiator.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.65m x 2.51m (15' 3" x 8' 3")
Excellent range of high and low level units, Formica work surfaces, stainless steel circular sink unit with mixer taps, 4 ring ceramic hob & electric oven, stainless plumbed for washing machine, space for American fridge freezer, storage cupboard, solid wood flooring, double panelled radiator.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.31m x 3.45m (17' 5" x 11' 4")
Velux roof lights x 2, recessed spot lights, double doors to rear garden.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C:
- Wash hand basin, low flush W.C.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.45m x 2.77m (11' 4" x 9' 1")
Laminate wood flooring, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 2.44m (12' 2" x 8' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising of free standing bath with feature free standing mixer taps, 1/2 pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush W.C, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome towel radiator.
- To the front: Well manicured garden laid in lawn, driveway for off street parking.
To the rear: Enclosed garden, feature spot lights.
Hornbeam Road / Seymour Hill.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
67th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »